iPhone Update 1.1.2 to add Voice Notes, other stuff?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
This from 9to5mac.com:

"Some tidbits inside the recently updated iTunes 7.5 show that the iPhone and iPod Touch will soon operate more like their older iPod bretheran in allowing direct disk access and manual media management. Also, a voice memo sync seems to exist in the code as well - though it has been in there since iTunes 7.3. "

Link--->http://www.9to5mac.com/voice-memo-recorder.app-24535467

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
very useful stuff there especial if we got a better voice notes app....i used my voice notes a lot on my nextel because it was so easy but i hate how voice note are now for some reason... i would love to be able to sync them and disk mode is pretty good but like the guy saidi can do that now already so i guess the update wont be happening for me until its actually worth it

diesel

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
NYC
I wonder if the "voice memo" feature being talked about based on some "hints" from iTunes, is not simply the ability to move voicemails on the iPhone into iTunes to save them................

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
Voice notes would be killer. As a comedian i always have to carry around a voice recorder since i got my iPhone. Hopefully the memory doensn't fill up quick.