iPhone Update Check

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gmoney

Jul 27, 2007
One thing I found really odd was that yesterday the 17th iTunes said it would check for iPhone updates on the 18th. However, now today the 18th, it says it will check for updates tomorrow. Could this be a sign because usually it checks once a week?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Mine has said it will check on the 19th. It changed to the 19th after the last checkup date expired, which was around the 12th.

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
no, dammit! the update is not coming today and iTunes doesn't know magically in advance of when it will come out. expect it on the 28th of this month. no freakin sooner... and don't expect it to have any surprises, just the wifi store adn whatever else you've already seen. it's almost a worthless update unless you are excited to buy songs when you are away from your computer.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Seriously.

I don't see why people would buy songs in the first place.

Waste of money. :)
To pay the machine that makes the songs. More money = more song making.

If you like your music, support the artist and buy their work.

:)

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
Seriously.

I don't see why people would buy songs in the first place.

Waste of money. :)

That is your opinion. Many do not mind paying for music and supporting their artist. Yes, a good portion of that money goes to the greedy record labels and not to the artist, but it is still good to help the people who offer their work and to support them.

- Garrett