iPhone updated!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
My iPhone has been updated. I talked to "this guy i know from Apple" and i gave him my phone. He took it to "where he works at Apple". He worked his magic, and guess what!?!?

** no more speaker phone problems--you can hear this thing 2 miles away
** no more battery problem--it will last non stop for 2 months w/o charging
** the web is very fast now--you can download any web page in 0.003 sec.
** he also told me there would be daily updates---everyday, until everyone in the world is 105% satisfied with their iPhone.

just to let you all know...i love my iPhone, with, or without an update. if your life sadly rests on the notion of the above, please call 911, and ask for a life.
:p:p:p:p:p

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
It gets a little old to me too. Luckily, I don't have a lot of problems with my phone like so many of the posters here.
agreed no problems here as well. I have a wish list, albeit very small. but i'm still happy with it as is. I think the volume problems are exxagerated for the most part. The iPhone will not clean ones ears for them. The battery life is excellent for a phone that gets so much use. I've about had it with the whiners..if they don't like it, take the damn thing back.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
agreed no problems here as well. I have a wish list, albeit very small. but i'm still happy with it as is. I think the volume problems are exxagerated for the most part. The iPhone will not clean ones ears for them. The battery life is excellent for a phone that gets so much use. I've about had it with the whiners..if they don't like it, take the damn thing back.
That's what I reply to those obvious haters that post whining about the iPhone. I usually say something like, "take it back," or "the crackberry will be perfect for you."

Kev1000000

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I wish my iPhone would perform the functions it says it performs, correctly. Like... charging my battery.

These mockery posts are the annoying ones. Go ahead, wave it on our faces that you have no problems with your phone. But don't ***** at us when we have legitimate concerns with ours.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I wish my iPhone would perform the functions it says it performs, correctly. Like... charging my battery.

These mockery posts are the annoying ones. Go ahead, wave it on our faces that you have no problems with your phone. But don't ***** at us when we have legitimate concerns with ours.
I was talking about the obvious flamers. If someone has legitimate problems, then I can usually tell by their post.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
im with you both on that one.. I have my share of little bugs but what do you expect from a version 1.0 thats like when you buy a car and its got new body and equipment.. I been to my Cadillac dealer for my 07 escalade because the power running boards didn't work sometimes and then they finally figured whats wrong and got it.. Just gotta be patient and the bugs will get fixed

fitz62

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
mine works just fine. couple things that i would like to see fixed but still i am not fiending about that stuff.

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
actually, i was not really aiming at the complainers as much as i was at the rumor makers about these made up updates that are coming.

p.s....my "friend at Apple" says the daily updates will not be available on christmas or new years. bummer!

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I do not have any problems with mine also except that speaker can be louder. Everyday i hear peeps telling me man thats a lot of money for a phone and you can not copy and paste and things like that but i see them drouling when looking at it.