iPhone updated!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
yeah all my little mods freaked the guy out at the Apple store. I said I have a question, is there a way to cut back my custom ringtone length? And he said
"custom ringtones aren't possible at this tim..

Then I cut him off with flathead.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Didn't you realize that your reply just brought it to the top of the page again!

Relax. If you read through the entire thread is mostly people joking around and having fun with it. It is not spam. If you don't want to post, don't. If you don't want to read the posts, don't.

kycophpd

Bronze
Didn't you realize that your reply just brought it to the top of the page again!

Relax. If you read through the entire thread is mostly people joking around and having fun with it. It is not spam. If you don't want to post, don't. If you don't want to read the posts, don't.
Perhaps if you would read my post, you would answer your first question yourself.

And about half the posts are people asking this to be locked.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Perhaps if you would read my post, you would answer your first question yourself.

And about half the posts are people asking this to be locked.
Sorry, I was not aware that it was your job to police the threads asking people to stop posting. I will make sure I read your posts (all 38 of them) more thoroughly next time.

kycophpd

Bronze
Then you will see I never said it was my job to 'police' the threads. But I guess you will see that in my 38 or now 39 posts. I guess since I do not sit on here all day long and post stuff, my few posts don't count so the thread police apologizes to the master poster!