iPhone Use and Installer app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scrowner

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I was curious if there is a way out of this:

I am in the installer application and I select an application. This brings up an application screen, which on some apps allows you to press a button for More Info....I press this button which launches Safari and pulls up the applications web page of information. Now, how do I get back to the Installer app?

The only way I have found is press the HOME button and re-start the Installer app, which ofcourse causes it to pause and gather information all over again. Is there some use of the iPhone I am missing to get back to the position in installer app that I was before pressing More Info...?

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I was curious if there is a way out of this:

I am in the installer application and I select an application. This brings up an application screen, which on some apps allows you to press a button for More Info....I press this button which launches Safari and pulls up the applications web page of information. Now, how do I get back to the Installer app?

The only way I have found is press the HOME button and re-start the Installer app, which ofcourse causes it to pause and gather information all over again. Is there some use of the iPhone I am missing to get back to the position in installer app that I was before pressing More Info...?
That is the only way :(