iPhone venting

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
I'm going out on a limb here by venting but after 2 weeks about reading everyone's problems I say wait it out everything will probably be fixed.I swear some folks think Steve Jobs should come to their house and fix the problem, I mean come on this is practically a mini computer everyone is expecting lighting fast speeds with zero mishaps. seriously folks give it time and just relax Apple should come through on this.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I'm going out on a limb here by venting but after 2 weeks about reading everyone's problems I say wait it out everything will probably be fixed.I swear some folks think Steve Jobs should come to their house and fix the problem, I mean come on this is practically a mini computer everyone is expecting lighting fast speeds with zero mishaps. seriously folks give it time and just relax Apple should come through on this.
I agree with you. Hopefully they fix some problems with the next update.

ta2smitty

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
I hope you guys don't think I'm a troll this site really has been very helpful.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Not to mention a million phones went out on the first three days and who knows how many hundreds of thousands more have been sold since then. To expect ZERO problems with that many units going out is unrealistic. I'm just glad so far there have been no fatal or disastrous problems with my iPhone.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
Yeah problem is Apple made barely discernable updates/changes to the problems with the FIRST iPhone, so not a lot of hope here .....AND....I have 5 days to return this. If he doesn't make meaningful changes, I'm locked into a disfunctional 3G device for 2 years.

anneuryzm

Jul 8, 2008
This is my first Apple product, and I've had it since release day. It would definitely describe it as buggy, as much as I enjoy it. I couldn't tell you how many times the phone and/or applications (especially Safari) have crashed on me in the past 3 weeks. My Windows based PC on the other hand, nada.. ;) lol

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
Yeah, the 2.0 firmware is really not that great with all the bugs it has. Come on Apple, update me!