iPhone Video Recorder - Failed Authentication?

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Hi Guys, I have the iPhone video recorder and I have uploaded videos through the youtube upload within the app many times and now for some reason, every time I try to upload I get a FAILED AUTHENTICATION. I know my password and user login are correct. Tried it on another phone and even logged in using safari. Anyone else have this issue?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
use cycorder, much better videos and you can use pixelpipe + PPVideoEnabler to email the videos to yourself or to a blog and then upload them to youtube.

cycorder > iPhone video recorder

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
I hear ya but the process is so much quicker with 3g iPhone recorder. Plus I already payed for the licence. I just don't know why it's not allowing me to upload to YouTube anymore.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
probably cause it sucks :)

just uninstall and then reinstall, not sure if it will affect your registration but maybe email the developer and see what they have to say.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I'm getting the same thing. I also tried with Cycorder & send through PixelPipe. It seems that youtube is the problem.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
I'm getting the same thing. I also tried with Cycorder & send through PixelPipe. It seems that youtube is the problem.
yes, think your right cause there seems to be a section on Youtube when u log in to ad 3rd party sites to upload videos from. The obli problem is, you can't ad any new sites. Not even sure if that's required for iPhone video recorder or not. I can still upload directly from my fuze using the social network engine without problem. I sent the developer an email.