iPhone Video Recording

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Does anyone know how to add this app or can give me a source name/tell me how to get it

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
My phone is already jailbroken just wondering if the program is out for longer than 5 seconds and how to get it

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
OK. I just wanted to make sure so everyone would know. I know nothing about jailbreaking, but a ton of people here do. You will be getting info soon.
Welcome to EIC.

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Yeah thanks for the welcome, seems people know their stuff around here

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
The program you're referring to uses Stolen code to DrunknBass' own video recording program which will be released for free.

The version you are interested costs money, and as of current, there is no way to playback the video on your desktop, its iPhone only, and in a raw format which means just 10 seconds will eat close to 100 megabytes :( The application's homepage says that there's a planned desktop program to convert the files, but its never come out. This application was just a tool for generating quick money through the pay-to-play scheme, there aren't any updates planned from what I have read.

DrunknBass and BigBoss have released their own version of Showtime called "Showtime (Unlimited)" which as you guessed it, has no capture limit. The application is riddled with foul langauge and skull and crossbones to represent that the code was stolen and the people who cracked the software held back no punches in defending their hard work which was their code in the first place.

Soo... do a search for BigBoss' installer repository, you'll find Showtime (Unlimited) there. I can't link it for you, and my inbox is purposely full to avoid incoming messages :) It took me about an hour to find the repo, you should be able to do it in less since I was at work :p

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Thanks for the info, but now is this app already out or comming out and is it safe?

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Showtime (Unlimited) is available on installer if you can procure the proper repo source for it.

DrunknBass' own, original, version is still in progress and no release date has been set. Most of the community has sided with DrunknBass and has turned a blind eye to distributing the hacked Showtime, so just chalk this one up to YET MORE iPhone CODER DRAMA.

Is this what happens when you put PC people and Mac people on the same project? Thats like a dog person trying to get along with a cat person, it just doesn't work no matter how hard you try.

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
ahh so the showtime is basically a full version, just looking for one i can record more than 5 seconds on,

also not havin any luck findin a repo source most of my google searches are in german :(

bigwil

Mar 16, 2008
showtime problems

ahh so the showtime is basically a full version, just looking for one i can record more than 5 seconds on,

also not havin any luck findin a repo source most of my google searches are in german :(
I bought a iPhone while working in china new in the box made for use for AT&T they unlocked it for me and it works perfect except for the showtime that was already on the phone i used it but now i can't delete the videos,
someone please tell me how to get them off

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Swipe from left to right over the video name

bigwil

Mar 16, 2008
these videos only show up on my phones not on my computer

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
these videos only show up on my phones not on my computer

To get the videos off you need to ssh your iPhone and computer.

You need to navigate to the PBFVideo folder or the STOLEN folder depending on which version you are using.