iPhone Video to TV volume query

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I have finally got my iPhone connected to my TV (just didn't need to before) to watch videos. The picture is perfect but the sound although there is very low. Not to the degree were it feel like a fault but just at low volume level even when you turn the volume on the TV up to the max. Changing the volume on the iPhone doesn't make any difference at all. Are the any settings that would allow you to increase the volume. I am encoding with handbrake on a mac. Is this an issue for anyone else? Thanks

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I have finally got my iPhone connected to my TV (just didn't need to before) to watch videos. The picture is perfect but the sound although there is very low. Not to the degree were it feel like a fault but just at low volume level even when you turn the volume on the TV up to the max. Changing the volume on the iPhone doesn't make any difference at all. Are the any settings that would allow you to increase the volume. I am encoding with handbrake on a mac. Is this an issue for anyone else? Thanks
How does it work with videos purchased through the iTunes store?