iPhone virgins... be careful!

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Must be a religious family...I don't see the problem with an 18 yo losing her virginity. In fact that is probably later than most of her friends if I were to guess.

In any case it is hilarious :)
Religion has nothing to do with it. It's about her accidentally texting her dad about what happened. Of course he would be pissed.

A) her daughter is flaunting having put out

B) she was on a class trip

She looks like a ho anyways:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=360624269

So I'm leaning towards this being her first time doing it on the beach, not doing it in general. lol

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Maybe like a Spamfilter when messages arrive - there should be one for words when sending SMS or mails out...filtering on the contact groups....:p

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Must be a religious family...I don't see the problem with an 18 yo losing her virginity. In fact that is probably later than most of her friends if I were to guess.

In any case it is hilarious :)
Why would it automatically have to be a religious family? I'm not religious, and I'd prefer my daughter (if I had one) to wait until at least age eighteen.

That's my opinion.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Maybe like a Spamfilter when messages arrive - there should be one for words when sending SMS or mails out...filtering on the contact groups....:p
Well, there is a drunk dial app in the App Store, but I don't think it works for SMS. lol

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
18 years old virgin - that´s fair she tried out some game for adults.. in Denmark where I live, is normal that young people at that age is having "some fun"..:)...and who knows - maybe it´s a joke this one!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
About the college thing. Syracuse University uses an Early Decision admission for those wishing to get a decision quickly. If accepted she had to withdraw admission applications from all other schools to which she has applied.

I saw this for the first time a little while ago but didn't know the chick had been identified.

paul_h

Nov 22, 2008
Why would it automatically have to be a religious family? I'm not religious, and I'd prefer my daughter (if I had one) to wait until at least age eighteen.

That's my opinion.
It was just my gut reaction. I have seen plenty of those kinds of families growing up in a Christian family. It is fair to play the odds that someone upset about his daughter - who is past the age of consent and legally an adult - having sex with her boyfriend, is religious. The whole notion of not having sex til marriage comes directly from the bible after all.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
It was just my gut reaction. I have seen plenty of those kinds of families growing up in a Christian family. It is fair to play the odds that someone upset about his daughter - who is past the age of consent and legally an adult - having sex with her boyfriend, is religious. The whole notion of not having sex til marriage comes directly from the bible after all.
O_O

I don't have kids, but personally, if I did... I'd be pretty upset about learning that my daughter EVER had sex. EVER.
heheh.

But seriously, I do think 18 is a little young, even if that is the legal age.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
You all do realize that it us very rare to find a girl that is 18 and still a virgin. It seems like most mothers nowadays are 14 or 15 years old. I wish I would have waited...

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
You all do realize that it us very rare to find a girl that is 18 and still a virgin. It seems like most mothers nowadays are 14 or 15 years old. I wish I would have waited...
Yeah dude my school actually has a day care with about 14-16 babies there:eek:
-One of my good friends who is a sophomore had a baby over the summer and had to switch to my school cause our school is the only school in the county with a day-care.

Then lastnite I were talking to one of best friends about his girlfriend n stuff and he told me that he were going to go spend the night over his gf's house and that there parents didn't care:eek:
-I asked if he planned on doing anything with his girlfriend tonite-Im thinking he is still a virgin- he said "Oh I don't use condoms"! I asked what if she gets pregnant...he says "Well then we'll have a kid... we love each other so its ok":eek: I wanted to slap the crap out of him!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
O_O

I don't have kids, but personally, if I did... I'd be pretty upset about learning that my daughter EVER had sex. EVER.
heheh.

Ive known girls in middle school that were having sex...because it was "cool":mad:

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
O_O

heheh.

Ive known girls in middle school that were having sex...because it was "cool", and thought it was "okay" just for as long as they "loved" each other:mad:

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Ive known girls in middle school that were having sex...because it was "cool", and thought it was "okay" just for as long as they "loved" each other:mad:
Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned living in good ol' Alief, Tx...

Age means nothing to the kids around here. In my school zone.... There is a 10 year old pregnant girl. I'm not kidding dude, There was a huge scool-zone-wide pregnancy freakout right after the schools found out. I didn't even KNOW girls could hit puberty at 10 man...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Could you imaging having a mother 10 years older than you? That's just so wrong in so many ways...

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Could you imaging having a mother 10 years older than you? That's just so wrong in so many ways...
And they don't know how to be mothers probably due in large part to having no role model.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Imagine being a grandmother or grandfather before you can even drink... :(