iPhone volume and Siri not working

Aug 1, 2007
iPhone volume on everything is set to halfway. I get a text, it's on super high volume and just goes back to halfway, scares me LOL. Anyone else having this issue? Also.. Siri, is not working as everyone knows. It connects to a network for even just voice commands? That's kinda scary.. is Apple like monitoring us ?

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Speech to text is down too...must be a million people looking for some good take out all at once via Siri, heh.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
It connects to a network for even just voice commands? That's kinda scary.. is Apple like monitoring us ?
I mentioned this in another thread. And everyone thought Apple monitoring your GPS history file was a big deal. This is more like everything you do with your phone.

Aug 1, 2007
I mentioned this in another thread. And everyone thought Apple monitoring your GPS history file was a big deal. This is more like everything you do with your phone.
Crazy...

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I don't think so, what's the point of doing something like this other than making them self look bad not to mention lawsuits.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
The server is used for processing your voice commands, they couldn't possible fit everything needed on a phone.

Mistress of Mischief

Aug 1, 2007
The server is used for processing your voice commands, they couldn't possible fit everything needed on a phone.

Mistress of Mischief
I could of sworn I had an Android phone that did just that.. not super accurate, but I guess Apple does it a different way. Just weird that EVERYTHING goes through their servers with your voice. Who really knows what they do with that.