iPhone vs BlackBerry Bold(Video)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
-The iPhone has been out for a year now and their still isn't a phone that can knock its block off!:laugh2:, granted the BB Bold in this video is pre-production I don't see even the BBBold's final production model putting up much competition for the iPhone anytime soon. They both have a lot of similar features but ofcourse anything your phone can do my iPhone can do better:p
Enjoy!

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
well I am a long time BB user (for work). I still quite like my bb curve but its user interface doesn't touch the iPhone. The only weekness the iPhone had was push and that's now sorted. I don't know much about the bold but it looks like the curve and the 8800 had a baby! If your a music and media fan then the bb is awful. It takes you ages to get anything even on to the devices. Basically with the development of Push, 3g and gps the iPhone is leaps and bounds ahead as long as Apple implements them in non restrictive manner.

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
-The iPhone has been out for a year now and their still isn't a phone that can knock its block off!:laugh2:, granted the BB Bold in this video is pre-production I don't see even the BBBold's final production model putting up much competition for the iPhone anytime soon. They both have a lot of similar features but ofcourse anything your phone can do my iPhone can do better:p
Enjoy!
I didn't see the iPhone blow the BBs socks off like you suggest. The BB seems like a very legit media player. Once again, the decision comes down to your priorities: entertainment or businesss? The iPhones browser was better, but the BBs email is leaps and bounds above iPhones. Who cares about most if the stuff he made a big deal about ("I really like the user interface of the iPhones clock better"...who cares?).

Seems like a solid phone to me. Those who thought that other companies were going to roll over and let Apple corner the businesss market were obviously mistaken.