iPhone vs. Droid Mass Texting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

watisgood

Jul 16, 2007
Hi everyone!,

Ive switched over to the iPhone for so many reasons. The biggest issue I'm having is with mass text messaging. With the droid phones you are able to send a mass text message and it would send the message individually to each person. Is this possible with the iPhone? Ive searched the web and cant find anything...

Phone: iPhone 4 on Verizon

Thanks!

-J

watisgood

Jul 16, 2007
Thanks for the reply! The problem is I want to send them as individual text message to individual people. I want to send a text message to 20 people and not have them know it was sent as a mass text? I don't think this is possible?

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I'm "messing" with Android again. Got the Galaxy S3. Android has come a long way. ICS is pretty decent. Still missing stuff from the iPhone like notification badges on individual apps. Group texting also does not work as far as conversing with all participants.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'm "messing" with Android again. Got the Galaxy S3. Android has come a long way. ICS is pretty decent. Still missing stuff from the iPhone like notification badges on individual apps. Group texting also does not work as far as conversing with all participants.
Nova and apex launcher give you badges on mail/messaging/social apps
477be59b-d4e7-18f5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Thanks Aggieman! I bought Nova Launcher but have'nt really played with it. Those have to be widgets to get notifications correct?

Also, what widget is that for your weather?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Thanks Aggieman! I bought Nova Launcher but have'nt really played with it. Those have to be widgets to get notifications correct?

Also, what widget is that for your weather?
For the weather I use BeWeather. To get the notification badges there is an option in nova launchers settings that turn it on and it gives the option to choose which apps to enable it on

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
For the weather I use BeWeather. To get the notification badges there is an option in nova launchers settings that turn it on and it gives the option to choose which apps to enable it on

Thanks again! I will be playing with that tonight. :)