iPhone vs iPad

Beemer

Bronze
Jan 24, 2010
Calgary AB, Scottsdale, AZ
So I'm curious, if Apple updates our iPhones with some of the features of the iPad, wouldn't that cut into there whole iPad stategy? Why would I buy an iPad if I have everything on my iPhone? (and remember, millions of people already have an iPhone!) The price point is very close to the iPhone if you have to buy it out right and I actually get a phone with the iPhone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
With an iPhone, you get video recording AND a camera. Both features that distinguish it from not only the iPod touch, but the new iPad.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sorry read your post incorrectly. On the flip side (arguing for the iPad), there is no contract. If you decide to go with 3G service, you can go month to month -- and cancel at any time.

Beemer

Bronze
Jan 24, 2010
Calgary AB, Scottsdale, AZ
With an iPhone, you get video recording AND a camera. Both features that distinguish it from not only the iPod touch, but the new iPad.
Agreed, but it also makes a case for having a better product by buying the iPhone instead of the iPad. If I'm not a reader and don't care about the iBook portion, don't I have everything else and more in the phone? It would be nice to get some of those drop down menus on the iPhone however!