iPhone vs MacBook Air Guilt

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
OK, I feel guilty now:oops:. My love for my iPhone seemed to have decreased since I got my MBA. Yes, it's still a wonderful device:cool:, but my MBA has taken over my bed and my over-the-TV bathroom spot, where iPhone used to prevail, and also has replaced my MBP at the office by the way. It's so easy to carry around that I take it everywhere with me.

I just used my iPhone for phone calls today. Anywhere else there was wifi, MBA is a lot more satisfying and barely heavier.

Guilt! Guilt!

Anybody else feeling that way?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
OK, I feel guilty now:oops:. My love for my iPhone seemed to have decreased since I got my MBA. Yes, it's still a wonderful device:cool:, but my MBA has taken over my bed and my over-the-TV bathroom spot, where iPhone used to prevail, and also has replaced my MBP at the office by the way. It's so easy to carry around that I take it everywhere with me.

I just used my iPhone for phone calls today. Anywhere else there was wifi, MBA is a lot more satisfying and barely heavier.

Guilt! Guilt!

yup, sounds like you are over equipped. If you'd like, you can send either device my way, so you won't need to feel like you are neglecting either ;)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida

Guilt! Guilt!

You are so funny. I love your love for your Apple products!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I see nothing wrong with that. :p
yep I'm just jealous. Then again I didn't spend all those years in med school to become a doctor. whatever she has, she has earned and deserves it :p i am pretty sure geordisjd is a female from reading previous posts, if not and I just called a guy a woman I will insert my size 14 foot in my mouth!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
yep I'm just jealous. Then again I didn't spend all those years in med school to become a doctor. whatever she has, she has earned and deserves it :p i am pretty sure geordisjd is a female from reading previous posts, if not and I just called a guy a woman I will insert my size 14 foot in my mouth!
A long, long, long time ago when my then future husband (he's an ex now) and I were in med school, his rich New England parents gave us a framed drawing that showed the back of a large yacht whose name was "All Those Long Years in Medical School".
Well, it hasn't been quite like that. I do love my toys, but for a now single Mom with kids in school, there is no mansion, no yacht, no plane, no 2nd house in Aspen.
Just a lot of computers.:)

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
A long, long, long time ago when my then future husband (he's an ex now) and I were in med school, his rich New England parents gave us a framed drawing that showed the back of a large yacht whose name was "All Those Long Years in Medical School".
Well, it hasn't been quite like that. I do love my toys, but for a now single Mom with kids in school, there is no mansion, no yacht, no plane, no 2nd house in Aspen.
Just a lot of computers.:)
Wow! Youre a very tech mum! Mine can barely work the V+ LOL