iPhone vs Palm Centro

bls8195

Bronze
Apr 23, 2008
Texas City, TX
What do you think is better, I haev an iPhone but was also looking at the Palm Centro

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
What do you think is better, I haev an iPhone but was also looking at the Palm Centro
Well, you shouldnt be asking the question, "Whats better, the iPhone or the Centro, on an iPhone forum.

don't you think people will be a bit biased on here?
Its really a personal preference.

And to answer your question... iPhone :p

ENTERT8NER

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Well, you shouldnt be asking the question, "Whats better, the iPhone or the Centro, on an iPhone forum.

don't you think people will be a bit biased on here?
Its really a personal preference.

And to answer your question... iPhone :p
Well from someone who has an un-opened Centro just sitting in the desk drawer, I'd have to say iPhone - duh, LOL!

:p

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
And from a former die-hard Treo fan, I have to say the iPhone as well.

Jul 10, 2008
sorry, gotta weigh in here as a long-time treo fan who started to use an iPhone and now have a centro. the centro may be great for some people because it costs a lot less, it has a real keyboard (the iPhone keyboard SUX) and it's actually a lot easier to use in many ways. for a lot of reasons, the centro may be preferable to some people.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
sorry, gotta weigh in here as a long-time treo fan who started to use an iPhone and now have a centro. the centro may be great for some people because it costs a lot less, it has a real keyboard (the iPhone keyboard SUX) and it's actually a lot easier to use in many ways. for a lot of reasons, the centro may be preferable to some people.
Haha obviously you felt strongly about it since you joined just to answer this q based on your username. I personally feel that the centros are cheaply made and crappy and would rather have a Blackberry or even a HTC device any day over a centro.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
well I came from a Treo 650 to my iPhone....and treo was great and way ahead of most other phones at the time...but I think it's definitely from a previous generation compared to the iPhone. And I don't see much new in the centro from the treo.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
"at that time" they were, but this is now and Treo's suck wicked hard man, like my dad has...well used Treo 755p before switching to an HTC touch because he Treo would turn off in the middle of calls, or the screen would randomly freeze up frequently!:mad:

Come-on man a centro? Thats comparing a mustang and Ferrari, they'res no competition bro. The centro is the low-end version of the palm phones like the shuffle was to iPods not worth it man.

WHO THE HE11 GOES FROM RAGS TO RICHES THEN BACK TO RAGS :p
-willingly haha!