iPhone vs. Regular phone usage - Nervous?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 31, 2007
Hey there,
For those who have the iPhone:

I was wondering since the iPhone is so expensive and hi tech do you find yourself being nervous using it?
For example, if I am getting out of the showe and I get a call - I think nothing of answering the phone with my wet hair...
Or if I am eating and have greasey fingers or wet hands (after washing them) I answer the phone all the time - have you found any inconvenience of using the iPhone as a 'cell phone' because you are afraid to damage it?
Just wondering...

-C

Jeremiah

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Maryland
I never am afraid to pick up my iPhone or anything like that. Its pretty durable I'd say, but the other day when I was at the beach I didn't want to text with it while my hands were sandy, because the sand might scratch it. :mad:

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I view the iPhone as a tool for my businesss and making my life / work seemless. It has already saved me & my clients time and money!

So my answer would be no, answer the phone!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Hey there,
For those who have the iPhone:

I was wondering since the iPhone is so expensive and hi tech do you find yourself being nervous using it?
For example, if I am getting out of the showe and I get a call - I think nothing of answering the phone with my wet hair...
Or if I am eating and have greasey fingers or wet hands (after washing them) I answer the phone all the time - have you found any inconvenience of using the iPhone as a 'cell phone' because you are afraid to damage it?
Just wondering...

-C
I never would not answer the phone or anything like that. But I do have an ongoing fear it will get stolen, lost, etc.