iPhone vs Samsung (ENOUGH ALREADY)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bambamone3, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Ok I'm really tired of hearing which phone is better. My opinion it's what fits you is what's important. I've seen the S3 and my opinion is its just to big. I don't need a screen the size of a small tv as a phone. Plus the bigger the screen the more I will cost if something happens I.e. and accidental drop. And plus I've seen an S3 in a case and the bulky ness is beyond belief. I'm not an Apple fanboy by no means but I've played with Android and the OS in my opinion is very buggy and jumpy. Plus some features on a phone are just a little bit to much the whole NFS thing is a little to much share everything with a tap. It's just screaming still all my info all over it. I don't wanna tap you phone a share anything. Or bump my phone and pay for my goods and prefer plan old cash it never fails. Unlike say your in the store with just your phone and the NFS or your phone is not working properly. Ohh wait you have no cash because you pay for everything with your phone bumping. Ok I'm sorry about the rant but in short your phone is what you prefer not what someone else says is cool give it another brand might have more features but in reality how many times are those extras really used?

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

You're right, enough already. We promise we will not compare Apple's superior iPhone to Samsung's lousy phones anymore...

3. psylichon

psylichon Genius

Good luck with this thread.

4. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

Hey, my Super Nintendo is better than your Sega Genesis!

5. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

I wrote it in a rush so its a lot of bad grammar. But I'm not trying to start anything it's just out of control with this. I mean this guy was actually like your phone doesn't have NFC end of discussion I'm like really. You'll be the first person crying when your phone is hacked by bumping it. I mean to each is own. I love my 5 but that doesn't mean everyone else will or should. I mean I prefer Samsung TV's.

6. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

@bilnye37

That's funny I just bought a Sega although fun I quickly remembered why I bought a SNES lol.

7. Lephelps78

Lephelps78 Member
    Bronze

Up down up down left right left right a b a. LOL wasn't that a code for Contra or something?

8. MrEous

MrEous Member
    Silver

Good news for Samsung fans who prefer smaller screens...S3 'mini' rumored to be coming soon. Basically a 4" screen.

Ironic huh?

9. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Lol I think it was or Street Fighter lol

10. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

Competition is good for the consumer...

I don't mind the comparisons as they are both nice devices who appeal to different people for different reasons...

I had a Galaxy S3 and it was nice but I did not like the plastic, the carrier and manufacturer branding all over the front and back of the device... I also did not like the huge amount of crapware installed and while TouchWiz was just OK, it would be a much better phone with pure Android on it..

Comparisons are cool in my book because the iPhone is not for everyone.. Different strokes for different folks, it's what makes the world go around... I must admit though, I do find the S3 commercials funny... :)

11. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

That's Samsung for ya... always gotta copy Apple...

J/k?

12. aggieman

aggieman Zealot
    Gold

i definitely remember that one from Contra.

13. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

I too think competition is great but don't just say hey your phone is crappy and mine is better. I mean don't get me wrong the S3 is nice but its feels cheaply made and its just too big for me and I have huge hands. But I'll never say its crap vs the iPhone. And yes those ads are funny. But me personally I'll never wait outside for a phone.

14. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Yeah your right it was Contra. You what's funny I was just playing Contra 3 with my nephew he's 17 and he was saying that this is one of the hardest games ever. This dude died like 6 times on the first board lol. Then he started stilling my men wow gotta love Contra.

15. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I loved Contra.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzCJ7J7NnnorFcMKxDeA3PV0rVixKdtrS5XS777VbJViw_k8zaX-eQs8emLg

17. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Lol that nice. But that fight would go on forever.

18. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Loved? I still love it lol. Just played it not to long ago it took me back to countless waisted hours of my childhood lol.

19. Test-Pilot

Test-Pilot Member
    Bronze

yes, I hear that from many fanboys.
    Until Apple releases their iTV, of course.

Just giving you a little ribbing... but everything you've said sounds pretty... loyal. LoLz

20. Bambamone3

Bambamone3 New Member

Lol it's cool
    Fanboy Never I had my 3G for three years and only got rid it because the screen went bad. I've had the the same iPad for over two years now. I'm not the reason Apple is the worlds biggest company. But I'll never say Apple products are just so much better than others because I know it's not true. But the features people are saying that are awesome are just insane. Me personally Siri is a nice feature but I'm noting to say its the best things ever its just voice command with a name. And like I said about NFC I just don't trust it. Hackers are just lying in wait to make someone's life Miserable lol So no I'm not loyal I don't buy everything Apple puts out I have all major brands for electronics