iPhone vs. the World - Compare the facts here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Here's a challange that I think we're up for that nobody can dispute and will tell the tail once and for all. Someone should post a list of all the "most used and their respective sub tasks" of the iPhone, BB and one other device. (I can't even think of a third that comes close). This will help a lot of people as it takes all the opinion out of the discussion and just let's us see the facts on paper. Please do not insert weblinks that do this as it is always created by someONE and not us as the whole. We can update the list as the "true" majority information rolls in on the thread. Always include the list on your replies so we always have the purpose of this thread at hand. I also want to say thank you to those that take the time to answer questions - you all rock and you make life better for all. :cool:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Here's a challange that I think we're up for that nobody can dispute and will tell the tail once and for all. Someone should post a list of all the "most used and their respective sub tasks" of the iPhone, BB and one other device. (I can't even think of a third that comes close). This will help a lot of people as it takes all the opinion out of the discussion and just let's us see the facts on paper. Please do not insert weblinks that do this as it is always created by someONE and not us as the whole. We can update the list as the "true" majority information rolls in on the thread. Always include the list on your replies so we always have the purpose of this thread at hand. I also want to say thank you to those that take the time to answer questions - you all rock and you make life better for all. :cool:
Maybe i'm just not good with directions and/or instructions, (i get lost a lot...lol) but I don't understand. lol

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Sorry that's why I'm always the asker and never the teller. One piece of paper that takes all the latest technology for devises such as these, then see how much if them the iPhone,bb, treo does. For example:
Phone feature
Call Waiting
Conference call
email
push email
internet
speed of internet
memory
gps etc etc etc. Maybe it's too tall of an order.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Sorry that's why I'm always the asker and never the teller. One piece of paper that takes all the latest technology for devises such as these, then see how much if them the iPhone,bb, treo does. For example:
Phone feature
Call Waiting
Conference call
email
push email
internet
speed of internet
memory
gps etc etc etc. Maybe it's too tall of an order.
Seems like a lot of work.

chatter

Jun 30, 2007
There are a many things that BB and Treo do better than iPhone, but it really is an Apples and oranges thing. I'm not sure why you'd want to list everything, though.

Marc

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Just to have a running list of ALL the technology. What I'm hearing is that bb is better for businesss and iPhone is better for fun - most people seem to agree on that. Having said that, if you had a list of all the technologies and discovered iPhone in fact would have you covered for your businesss - I'd much rather have the iPhone - you see?