iPhone vs xBox360

TwisterX

Sep 23, 2007
What do you think i should get? Another iPhone comes out in 2008 which means im wasting money, but i have heard a lot of great features and i've been waiting aggges for iPhone to get released. On the other hand, all the best games and stuff are on the xBox360 T_T. I can't decide :S. What would you choose?

Thanks for reading.

TwisterX.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
What do you think i should get? Another iPhone comes out in 2008 which means im wasting money, but i have heard a lot of great features and i've been waiting aggges for iPhone to get released. On the other hand, all the best games and stuff are on the xBox360 T_T. I can't decide :S. What would you choose?

Thanks for reading.

TwisterX.
FIRST of all, Wii>360 :p

second of all, i would go for the iPhone personally but that is mainly because i love music/internet and i need it at all times of the day. i really just depends on what you like more.

TwisterX

Sep 23, 2007
Already got a Wii :p guess who ****ed it up? xD and yeah i totally agree, im useless without google and the internet, and i'll fall asleep easily without Music, but ill be bored to hell with nothing to do xD. I might just try get both...somehow xD. Theres a iPhone coming out 2008 anyway isn't there? No point buying 2007 version if i need to pay all over again for the 08 version.

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007

Thanks for reading.

TwisterX.
Kind of a weird choice, but I'll answer because I'm bored. I love my iPhone but as a gamer I'd say the 360 is the better choice for more hours of fun. For the same price you can get the system + Halo 3 (or whatever else game you might be interested in).

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
I'd get the 360. Can't go wrong with it.
I have both the 360 and the Wii. They are two very different gaming systems. The 360 is for "hardcore" gaming, while the Wii is for "family entertainment".
The iPhone would obviously be a more productive daily tool then the 360, but definitely not as much fun.
Plus, you could try and get one on Ebay or Craigslist and really come out on top compared to how much you would be shelling out for the iPhone (hardware, accessories, monthly AT&T bill).

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
or you could buy a good deal of cocaine, use some then cut it more and more to sell, then eventually watch your arm fall off because you've been shooting up in the same arm over and over..

wait, that's what Jared Leto would do...

dmwinkler11@ou.edu

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
I say wait for new iPhone or at least wait until it has all the features you MUST have, I'm getting tired of people complaining about features it doesn't have so we don't need another! LOL

But go with the 360! Thats just me... And I already have iPhone but if I were in your position I say go xbox. I'm going to buy one this weekend... My ps2 doesn't work and I need videogames! I love halo and guitar hero and I excited about the third installment of each! Lol.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Let me see. An iPhone or a new microwave oven? Can't decide. Can't make phone calls with a microwave, but might be able to poach an egg with the iPhone (when in video mode, it DOES get hot).

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
you cant compare phone to a game system. it just not work that way. if you compare the xbox to the ps3 or the wii. or the iPhone with a nokia or something else.

Dimsum

Sep 22, 2007
you cant compare phone to a game system. it just not work that way. if you compare the xbox to the ps3 or the wii. or the iPhone with a nokia or something else.
He's not comparing them like for like, that would be crazy .. what he is saying is he can purchase one - so he needs to decided which will give him more benefit - phone/music player/internet or a games system.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
He's not comparing them like for like, that would be crazy .. what he is saying is he can purchase one - so he needs to decided which will give him more benefit - phone/music player/internet or a games system.
... I can not believe you are actually trying to explain this to that moron...

I would get the iPhone. Xbox has tons of problems and my brand new one scratches the disks! Microsoft failed with xbox. Your money though...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
im telling you guys, he needs to spend it on hard drugs :p

nothing better for us kids these days than to have an addiction :D

in my opinion..
iPhone>360(i can only think of like 4games that i would even be interested in)

goblues38

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
you need asn x-box 360....it the perfect pair to go with your MP3 player.

I play game some times, but the killer application for the 360, which getd no press, is the media blade.

I have a 400+ gig music collection, 80+ gigs worth of digital pictures taken over the last 6 years and a bunch of movies.

the 360 gives me acces to all of that on my home theatre. A nice set up anchored by a 61inch dlp @ 1080p.

I have all my music, movies and pictures available from the couch, not a cold impersonall computer.

H

Hayesimus

i did both. I already had an XBOX360 from launch day. then i got an iPhone on iDay. then i got an XBOX360 Halo 3 Special Edition just last week. And then Monday i sold my original XBOX360. :D so yeah. anyway. that's what i would do. Just get EVERYTHING in the world that you want. then you won't be like. hmmm wish i'd gotten the other thing instead lol oh and i just picked up my reserved LEGENDARY copy of Halo 3 yesterday. LOVE it. i think i'm nearing completing it but i had to take a break. My eyes were getting stressed.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I would buy the Halo edition of the 360 before getting a phone. I would have gotten a 360 if my wife let me, not sure how she let me get the phone when it cost more and I needed it just as little as I would have needed a 360.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
That totally depends on you, but while I enjoy my 360 immensely I get far more use out of my iPhone.

Therefore, I would say iPhone 1st and 360 2nd. That is, unless you're a Halo junkie, then you have to play Halo 3. :)