iPhone warns me that I am low on memory but..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 29, 2007
Randomly when I open things such as google earth and etc. My iPhone has a pop-up that says I am running low on disk space, but when I plug in my iPhone to iTunes it says I have 2.17gb left of room?

Why does it do this? I synced it a few times seeing if it would stop but Ill wait and see if it does it soon.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Randomly when I open things such as google earth and etc. My iPhone has a pop-up that says I am running low on disk space, but when I plug in my iPhone to iTunes it says I have 2.17gb left of room?

Why does it do this? I synced it a few times seeing if it would stop but Ill wait and see if it does it soon.
How did you open google earth on your phone?

Let us know if you keep having this problem.

Sep 30, 2007

Probably means Virtual Memory/RAM

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That's not necessary. The iPhone can manage its memory just fine. I just try to remember to reboot every couple days.

Oct 17, 2010
If you open your task switcher and clear everything out it will free up a lot of ram. Even the apps that don't keep running in the background use a little bit of ram just to keep the icons in the multitasker.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app