iPhone warranty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jonpno

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
i know that att does not offer any warranty or insurance so i was wondering what Apple gives it in terms of warranty or insurance. thanks jon

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I thought many were reporting that State Farm dropped the coverage for the iPhone (phone insurance). Or was that only in certain areas?

- Garrett

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I think that was only one person on here and we really don't know the outstanding circumstances that led up to that one individual getting his coverage severed.

FW

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I think that was only one person on here and we really don't know the outstanding circumstances that led up to that one individual getting his coverage severed.

FW
Since the iPhone is now under $500 does it still go under your personal article policy? I thought that personal article policies cover things that are over $500.

Darkfox

Aug 6, 2007
When I called a State Farm agent here in Pierce County, WA she told me that they used to insure the iPhone but now that the price has dropped below $500 they are no longer covering them individually for any price. She did not know if that meant that they were dropping people who were already under policy, but she is pretty sure that they've ceased accepting new coverage requests all over the US for just the iPhone by itself.