IPhone X at Apple Stores

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
You know this shows how much the landscape of Everything iPhone has changed. Is this really the only camp out thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
8A332436-3756-4CE0-B48A-C3DEAD6A0ECF.jpeg
Early this morning I canceled my AT&T order :eek: I then went on to the Apple website and re-ordered my Silver 256 GB iPhone X and picked it up at my local mall about an hour ago!:laugh2: :D:ROFLMAO: I still have an  order for the iPhone X for hubby that should come in a few weeks. I could have gotten his today too but he said no, he’ll wait. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Went to the Apple store in Dayton Ohio at 7pm last night and pick one up for my daughter no problem. 256gb space gray. They only had the AT&T ones in stock but still had people in line getting them when I left at 8:30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
i was to chicken to cancel the order and while I was debating what to do the phones were gone.
I was told the next shipment is Tuesday. They only restock phones which did not get picked up. I guess I try in the morning again .
Okay. I can tell you when I walked Into that mall Apple store in front of the line of people it didn’t go well at first. I had to tell three people I was just there to pick up. I had my QR code on my iP7+ and everything. One employee told me there were no more phones left. Someone from the line said I couldn’t cut. My hubby gave him a look. I just smiled and said I had a confirmation that my order was ready to pick it up and I showed the QR code to them. Then they let me go in.

The best thing to do is check this site for stock, then cancel your order, and then order from the Apple site to pick up at your location.

Where did U go?

PS - 9to5Mac had a helpful article about availability - https://9to5mac.com/2017/11/04/psa-...for-same-day-in-store-pickup-at-apple-stores/

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
well AT&T screwed up they did not release the # for upgrade by the time I had it all settled all phones were gone I am looking perhaps I catch still one . I saw one but I am to lazy to drive 30 miles into DC traffic it will take me 1 hour 1/2