IPhone X at Apple Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone X' started by brdmsd, Nov 2, 2017.

1. brdmsd

brdmsd Member
    Bronze

Any idea what the chance are of snagging one at a store tomorrow?

2. CASEACE79

CASEACE79 Contributor
    Bronze

You know this shows how much the landscape of Everything iPhone has changed. Is this really the only camp out thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

if you got there early perhaps
    if not tomorrow is a new day

4. brdmsd

brdmsd Member
    Bronze

So I went to my local ATT Store this morning. No line no wait and purchased a 256 Silver

5. gary88

gary88 Member
    Bronze

I walked to the Michigan Ave store in Chicago at 4:00 today and 90 minutes later walked out with a 256gb silver X :)

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I've read that Apple stores are supposed to replenish stock all weekend, so I may go to the store at the Annapolis Mall early tomorrow morning to see if I can snag a 256GB Space Gray X.

7. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

I thought you had one on order or did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I can cancel the present order before I complete purchase of the new one.

9. brdmsd

brdmsd Member
    Bronze

I did this yesterday at ATT Store. No line or wait. They had phones in store both silver and space gray 64g and 256g

10. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

8A332436-3756-4CE0-B48A-C3DEAD6A0ECF.jpeg Early this morning I canceled my AT&T order :eek: I then went on to the Apple website and re-ordered my Silver 256 GB iPhone X and picked it up at my local mall about an hour ago!:laugh2: :D:ROFLMAO: I still have an  order for the iPhone X for hubby that should come in a few weeks. I could have gotten his today too but he said no, he’ll wait. :rolleyes:

#10 Sharunda, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  11. Docd

Docd Contributor
    Silver

Went to the Apple store in Dayton Ohio at 7pm last night and pick one up for my daughter no problem. 256gb space gray. They only had the AT&T ones in stock but still had people in line getting them when I left at 8:30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

View attachment 45502 Early this morning I cancel my AT&T order :eek: I then went on to the Apple website and re-ordered my Silver 256 GB iPhone X and picked it up it at my local mall about an hour ago!:laugh2: :D:ROFLMAO:

13. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Good job, Tulip.

14. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

i was to chicken to cancel the order and while I was debating what to do the phones were gone.
    I was told the next shipment is Tuesday. They only restock phones which did not get picked up. I guess I try in the morning again .

15. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Okay. I can tell you when I walked Into that mall Apple store in front of the line of people it didn’t go well at first. I had to tell three people I was just there to pick up. I had my QR code on my iP7+ and everything. One employee told me there were no more phones left. Someone from the line said I couldn’t cut. My hubby gave him a look. I just smiled and said I had a confirmation that my order was ready to pick it up and I showed the QR code to them. Then they let me go in.

The best thing to do is check this site for stock, then cancel your order, and then order from the Apple site to pick up at your location.

Where did U go?

PS - 9to5Mac had a helpful article about availability - https://9to5mac.com/2017/11/04/psa-iphone-x-now-widely-available-for-same-day-in-store-pickup-at-apple-stores/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

It's for my son, I got mine. I will try tomorrow again.

17. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Okay, I missed that you got yours, CONGRATS! :D Good luck getting the phone for your son today.(y)

18. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

well AT&T screwed up they did not release the # for upgrade by the time I had it all settled all phones were gone I am looking perhaps I catch still one . I saw one but I am to lazy to drive 30 miles into DC traffic it will take me 1 hour 1/2