iPhone X first impressions

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
Loving mine. Launch day delivery, AT&T. The settings transfer using the 'pixie dust' that the watch uses was great. Notch isn't an issue. I do miss having the battery % on the statusbar,; Have no idea why they would remove that option. A quick swipe for Control Center lets me see it though.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I've had mine since launch day, and I love it. No problems, I'm running iOS 11.2 beta. I can't tell how good the battery is because I've been using the phone non-stop since I got it, more than I used my 7 Plus. The notch is a non-issue with me, the speakers are nice and loud, the screen is beautiful.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
H
Loving mine. Launch day delivery, AT&T. The settings transfer using the 'pixie dust' that the watch uses was great. Notch isn't an issue. I do miss having the battery % on the statusbar,; Have no idea why they would remove that option. A quick swipe for Control Center lets me see it though.
Hi Rick! How are ya? Maybe they didn't implement the battery % because there isn't as much room for it as there used to be. I dunno.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
H
Hi Rick! How are ya? Maybe they didn't implement the battery % because there isn't as much room for it as there used to be. I dunno.
They could have made it overlay the battery image. Or give you the option to choose number rather than an image of a battery.