iPhone X glass protectors issue

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Hello I attempted to install three separate glasses each one I failed on the iPhone X I had dust in them and on the third install I lift and lay on screen three times each more dust.

I have one installed from a person on the mall my dad knows but the glass looks foggy that’s was installed two weeks ago.

He went today when he took his iPhone 4 for new battery and told him my issue and told him he can put a new the glass.

If he takes the old protector off and installs a brand new with the same stuff he used the prepad and dust remover sticker and micro fiber cloth won’t that cause my display coating or dead pixel to show ?

I already put to much stuff on my screen already.

I want to have an Apple APT for back just in case something goes wrong.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Shouldn't hurt it at all. I tried twice to put a glass screen protector on and both times I had a speck of dust, so I trashed them and went to the ATT store and bought one from them and had them install it. Its perfect now.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Shouldn't hurt it at all. I tried twice to put a glass screen protector on and both times I had a speck of dust, so I trashed them and went to the ATT store and bought one from them and had them install it. Its perfect now.
It won’t cause my screen coating to rub off cause a mark on screen and no dead pixel right ?
I don’t want to wait hours at an apple store for A new screen.