iPhone XS/XS Max Shipping

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
AT&T orders don't give a tracking number, and the order number trick with UPS says no info available yet. It does say 'in progress' with delivery on Friday.

So excited, getting a Max 256. I've updated to every phone since the first on launch day!
I got the same with my att order. Phone says prepare to ship for days and watch in progress. I wish I had ordered at Apple. Last year was such a hassle so I was glad I got my order done .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I think there are problems with the updating of shipping status at UPS. My order still says in Korea and Preparing to Ship on Apple's site. I have a feeling the iPhones are already in the States and ready to be delivered tomorrow.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think there are problems with the updating of shipping status at UPS. My order still says in Korea and Preparing to Ship on Apple's site. I have a feeling the iPhones are already in the States and ready to be delivered tomorrow.
Incheon, right? Your phone might be en route right now. There are two planes with that orgin that are landing in Anchorage shortly and one that’s about to depart. It should be on one of the three.

https://flightaware.com/live/iphone

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Incheon, right? Your phone might be en route right now. There are two planes with that orgin that are landing in Anchorage shortly and one that’s about to depart. It should be on one of the three.

https://flightaware.com/live/iphone
Yes, it says Incheon, Korea.. Thank you for that flightaware link. I'm going to check it now.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Mine is finally upgraded to Shipping status on Apple. UPS is now showing in Anchorage, AK.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I am happy fedex comes usually early
Nice. I wish I still had FedEx deliver my phones. They always brought them before noon. UPS is anywhere from 7-9:30 pm, so I have them sent to the hub. The hub here has weird hours, though - noon-5:30.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My phone is in my state, but it’s showing an arrival scan a little over an hour ago for a city that’s 300 miles away. Typically, my launch-day iPhones are brought down from there to my city by truck. I’ve never gotten a package on the same when it arrived up there that late. Fingers crossed, though. It’s still showing today for delivery. I did select to have it held at the hub and my local hub doesn’t open until noon, so there’s still time to get it there by then.

Sep 12, 2018
Fed ex says by 4:30 for me but I hope it comes early as well. My watch is being delivered via UPS so I’m heading to the hub when they open

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Mine both are on truck out for delivery. I am not leaving the house.
Cool. Hopefully they arrive soon.

I wouldn’t leave, either. I’d stay home and binge-watch a series on Netflix while waiting. I could likely get an entire season in before they arrived at 9:30 pm. :D

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
My phone will be here by 4:30 I won’t get my watch until 10/1-10/8. I chose the loop instead of sports band. I could have got the one with the sports band today but that’s what I usually get so I wanted to try something different this time.

Attachments