iPhone. Your Lifestyle Companion.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
its all true in those prints... we are are now in the future.. remember back to the future movies... and we were all like wow in the year 2000 we will have it.. well the iPhone finally brought our thoughts of 2k to life

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i want one of those Food-generator things they have in Star trek.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
that air skate board thing in back to the future would be cool what was it called again?

H

Hayesimus

yeah the hoverboard was by far the most awesome movie prop ever.

H

Hayesimus

yeah but everybody has had a ray gun. but how many protagonists have you seen sporting a friggin hoverboard!?!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have a feeling Apple will be bringing us several of the futuristic gadgets we want.

- John

H

Hayesimus

The iBoard... The iCar THe iTruck The iVan The iHome The iMan(artificial lifeform) The iTerminator.... oh..... that's how it got started...... hmmmmmmm

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
How about the iTribble? Always have to watch out for those cute little buggers.

H

Hayesimus

Lol. iGizmo... *don't get him wet*

H

Hayesimus

you know. that's what the movie should be about. the TRIBBLES! i mean the klingons sent a fleet and wiped out their homeworld. If it hadn't been for sisko's time travel incident, they'd be extinct forever. i'm just wondering what the klingon siege on Tribble homeworld planet place was like. lots of chirping and clicking...

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

yeah, but you won't be able to update her if you get her some nice mods...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
iWife...for those moments when you look directly at your wife and don't hear or understand a word she says. Does it require WiFi or EDGE, or does it go to Voicemail when you have no bars?

H

Hayesimus

iWife with Wifi lol. lots of w's and i's