iPhonebrowser and ZiPhone

MAMORALES

Jan 21, 2008
I'm not sure if this has been asked or resolved already but I jailbroke my phone using the ZiPhone method to 1.1.3. Everything worked fine and seems to be working fine. I downloaded some summerboard themes and when I use iPhoneBrowser to add them to my iPhone, it only gives me the root folder with these subfolders: DCIM, iChessPGN, iTunes_Control. When I had a jailbroken 1.1.2 it would give me lots of folders like the .var or system folders. This is how I would add themes to my iPhone but now with 1.1.3 I cant. Is there any way to fix this? I have already installed the smb themes fix but it didn't help. Anyone who can help me with this, I greatly appreciate it.

MAMORALES

Jan 21, 2008
look around in installer there are quite a few 1.1.3 fixes out there for ziPhone
I went ahead and installed all the fixes that I could find, but still nothing. I checked again on the iPhoneBrowser and noticed on the bottom detail tab in the program, it states "iPhone is connected, not jailbroken"...could this be the reason why i'm not seeing all the folders available, and if so, how can I fix this?

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I went ahead and installed all the fixes that I could find, but still nothing. I checked again on the iPhoneBrowser and noticed on the bottom detail tab in the program, it states "iPhone is connected, not jailbroken"...could this be the reason why i'm not seeing all the folders available, and if so, how can I fix this?
Anyone know the answer to this? I can't get iPhoneBrowser to work right either.

Goallie11

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
If you have the updater install there should be a catergory unlocking tools. in there is a ziPhone ibrickr fix that works with iPhonebrowser too.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
If you have the updater install there should be a catergory unlocking tools. in there is a ziPhone ibrickr fix that works with iPhonebrowser too.
I loaded that. Still shows up as "iPhone is connected, not jailbroken".
The weird thing is that I loaded WinSCP and got it working but with it I can't find some of the stuff that I'm seeing with iPhoneBrowser... ie.. the 100APPLE directory that's under DCM, iTunes_Control, and some others.

Goallie11

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hmm, I don't know, I installed that and it works just fine for me. Maybe you could try reinstalling it?

Did you restart your phone? that could be the problem