iPhoneHome - Customize What Launches on Home Button Double-Tap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
This app is very, very useful - iPhoneHome lets you customize what launches when you double-tap the Home button - launch and app installed on the iPhone, open a blank email, dial your most frequently used phone number - love this app.
It's on Installer now - works with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (not sure if 1.0.2 works) ...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
This app is very, very useful - iPhoneHome lets you customize what launches when you double-tap the Home button - launch and app installed on the iPhone, open a blank email, dial your most frequently used phone number - love this app.
It's on Installer now - works with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (not sure if 1.0.2 works) ...

You set the dbl tap to what ever you want it to open or do.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Were you asking? If so, yes - you set it to what you like, within those options listed - frequent phone number to dial, open new email, or any app installed on your phone ...

Yeah I know, I just said it again because I am an idiot, and on Drugs and Booze, going to be partytime for the next 2 weeks.

Just wait till xmas day when iTunes shuts down and all the new people come on line. Fun time.