iPhoneHome - Customize What Launches on Home Button Double-Tap

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
This app is very, very useful - iPhoneHome lets you customize what launches when you double-tap the Home button - launch and app installed on the iPhone, open a blank email, dial your most frequently used phone number - love this app.
It's on Installer now - works with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (not sure if 1.0.2 works) ...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
This app is very, very useful - iPhoneHome lets you customize what launches when you double-tap the Home button - launch and app installed on the iPhone, open a blank email, dial your most frequently used phone number - love this app.
It's on Installer now - works with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (not sure if 1.0.2 works) ...

You set the dbl tap to what ever you want it to open or do.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
You set the dbl tap to what ever you want it to open or do.
Were you asking? If so, yes - you set it to what you like, within those options listed - frequent phone number to dial, open new email, or any app installed on your phone ...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Were you asking? If so, yes - you set it to what you like, within those options listed - frequent phone number to dial, open new email, or any app installed on your phone ...

Yeah I know, I just said it again because I am an idiot, and on Drugs and Booze, going to be partytime for the next 2 weeks.

Just wait till xmas day when iTunes shuts down and all the new people come on line. Fun time.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Yeah I know, I just said it again because I am an idiot, and on Drugs and Booze, going to be partytime for the next 2 weeks.

Just wait till xmas day when iTunes shuts down and all the new people come on line. Fun time.
No worries - party time sounds good - enjoy ...

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Awesome! I love that I can set it to call my most frequently dialed number. Sweet :cool:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, i like mine bringing up the ipod controls, so i won't mess with it. I'll keep it in mind though...

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Is it possible to bring up the ipod control when the music is not playing?

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
I believe it does. But I have mine set for something else.
I can't seem to find it. I can only find the one that goes straight to ipod. Oh well. I don't need it anyway