iPhoneinterface crash

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
So i finally got the courage to do the carrier logo mod and when i open the interface it finds my iPhone then closes itself

So i can open the interface and it says waiting for iPhone or whatever, then my computer dings once it sees the phone is plugged in then it types a few lines really quick and the interface closes itself. EVERY TIME!

i had doe soft and hard resets on computer and phone and no luck

any ideas?

Flyinb

Jul 9, 2007
www.400N.com
So i finally got the courage to do the carrier logo mod and when i open the interface it finds my iPhone then closes itself

So i can open the interface and it says waiting for iPhone or whatever, then my computer dings once it sees the phone is plugged in then it types a few lines really quick and the interface closes itself. EVERY TIME!

any ideas?

Make sure iTunes Helper is not running in background, this has happened to me once or twice, also every once in awhile I have to reboot my laptop, I always leave my laptop on, or in Hibernate, but knowing windows its always good to do a shutdown once and awhile...

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007

any ideas?
You should try the Manzana drag and drop program. It's much easier. You don't have to manually type in the commands. You just drag the icon you want to change in the appropriate folder. Easy! You can find the download and more info here.

I hope that helps you.:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator: