iPhoneinterface/manzana not working... lil help!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DiBxna

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in scottsdale, AZ
www.myspace.com
so i have never had a problem loading everything from ringtones to full out custom themes onto my phone... well about an hour ago i attempted to load manzana and it no longer shows all the normal folders, but only the iTunes folder. I then loaded iPhoneinterface and it wont even make it past the "waiting for iPhone" dialogue, it logs off immediately.

I have 2 computers... both which have manzana and iPhoneinterface.... the same thing happens on both of my computers... so i decided id completely restore my phone to new. well i just finished that and im still getting the same problem...

anyone have a suggestion? i couldnt imagine that its a problem with iPhoneinterface/manzana because its happening on both computer... if theres some way of getting this figured out please let me know!

Jun 29, 2007
I am having the same problem here... I did everything and uploaded one ringtone to the iPhone... closed everything (restarted the phone too)... I then found various other songs I want on the phone... Opened up iPhoneinterface, and it won't even get to the "Looking for iPhone" before it closes. Help?

Lilmike09

Jul 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
iPhoneinterface works fine for me, but for some reason manzana doesn't, it sees my phone and all the files, but i just don't think it copies files over when i drag them in, cause they don't show on my phone, but when i use iPhoneinterface it copies over perfectly. anyone know why?

fredthedog

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
From what I have experienced (at least for the PC) it matters if it is a right click and drag or a left click and drag......Left doesn't seem to do anything as far as I can tell. Also drag it to the Folder and Not the list of files. That seems to help as well. Also, sometimes you just have to try more then once to move a file.