iPhoneinterface not opening...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
OMFG. I still have HOPE!

AH, I kept turning it on and off... and I FINALLY got something! the "Please connect to iTunes" triangle!

Then, I go to iTunes, thinking it was going to give me that STUPID error again and I see that it's in "recovery" mode...

now restoring EVERYTHING.

But omg, I'm so damn happy. I hope this works.

bklynjava

Jul 9, 2007
Whew, that was a really close one...

-_-

man o man. It's restoring now, and I have to do everything over again... but w/e.

lol

Things are being made a lot easier for everyone.

This is now ready for Beta.

iTools is now ready for beta testing.

Jul 13, 2007
What is iTools? And what does it have to do with this thread?

Britna, were you doing anything risky with your iPhone when it first went down? I just used iPhoneinterface to change my carrier logo and add some ringtones. Now I am a little worried that my phone might go down suddenly due to the hack.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

Britna, were you doing anything risky with your iPhone when it first went down? I just used iPhoneinterface to change my carrier logo and add some ringtones. Now I am a little worried that my phone might go down suddenly due to the hack.
No, I know what I did. I was trying to change the icons, and I accidentally typed in something wrong, causing it to lock up on me...

so just be careful when typing.

bklynjava

Jul 9, 2007

iTools is a new application for iPhone.

As far as what does it have to do with this thread - I was just pointing out how the applications will become more stable.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Whew, that was a really close one...

-_-

man o man. It's restoring now, and I have to do everything over again... but w/e.

lol
I'd say! At least YOU DO get the chance to restore it. Be careful next time. I know I'll be extra careful now making sure I type in everything correctly. What a scare.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
i got the same error message and i haven't ever tried to mod anything on the phone yet.....

should i do a restore?
If iTunes won't read from your phone even after you restart both computer and phone, you will have to restore it. You'll have to use another computer to do the restore.

Jul 17, 2007
If iTunes won't read from your phone even after you restart both computer and phone, you will have to restore it. You'll have to use another computer to do the restore.
iTunes can find the phone tho......

everything else works (syncing and all) but for some reason iPhoneinterface wont work......

Jul 17, 2007
Oh, I see. Did you try shutting iPhoneinterface down and restarting the computer. That should fix whatever the problem is.
tried restarting computer as well as restarting iPhone (both soft and hard method - soft being just holding down power at top, hard being holding down both power and home button until it restarts)......

and still nothing......