iPhoneringtone maker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
ok guys, i have iPhoneringtone maker and it says trial version bla bla for 3 uses then it goes into u have to buy mode. well i used it once and its already in that mode. issue is, everytime i sync off iTunes ugotta go back to Ringtonemaker and synce the songs back to your phone...now i can't do that since it wont let me access this....neone have diff programs they use for ringtones? ********************** thanks guys!

btw i didn't update to 1.1.1. so its clearly the previous version question, thanks!

kazami

Oct 10, 2007
weird things just happened to me, the songs sycn into my phone just gone in the other day, i did not press any reset button, any ideas ? or is this the problem with the trial version which i assume to be not.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
weird things just happened to me, the songs sycn into my phone just gone in the other day, i did not press any reset button, any ideas ? or is this the problem with the trial version which i assume to be not.
u have to go back into the manage my ringtones or w/e that button is can't rem sinc ei cant check it nemore because of this issue then click restore my ringtones its a unbold text on the bottom. n it sends itback everytime u sync iwht iTunes it deletes em off your phoen stupid i konw.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Hopefully we will see something soon with this now that the Jailbreak is moving forward. I suspect that the authors of this software don't actually know how to penetrate the OS on the phone, they just piggyback off what is discovered and author a nice interface and link to the phone. If we are lucky an update to this software will not be long from now, since the mac equivalent, iToner, is apparently working and soon to be updated by Ambrosia.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Hopefully we will see something soon with this now that the Jailbreak is moving forward. I suspect that the authors of this software don't actually know how to penetrate the OS on the phone, they just piggyback off what is discovered and author a nice interface and link to the phone. If we are lucky an update to this software will not be long from now, since the mac equivalent, iToner, is apparently working and soon to be updated by Ambrosia.
ya i used ibrickr to upload but thesong is to long i dl a few progtams such as cool edit to make the song short but i dono how to edit it. Wut programs do ppl use for ringtones? I need a serial key or a diff program

tmoce

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
but for how long?

Ok I have the ringtonemaker as well. And I know very well that its not an official Apple product. But for how long should we wait for this efiko guy ( team) to figure out how to run it on its current 1.1.1? I paid for someone to figure out for me how to add ringtines to the iPhone. Not for me to do it myself. I'm seriously thinking of requesting a refund. I have been waiting for so long for a product that I paid for and is failing to deliver. I'm not a tech guy so I do not want to have to unisntall this and reset that for something that paid for not for me to do. Again how much more time?

Thank you

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Ok I have the ringtonemaker as well. And I know very well that its not an official Apple product. But for how long should we wait for this efiko guy ( team) to figure out how to run it on its current 1.1.1? I paid for someone to figure out for me how to add ringtines to the iPhone. Not for me to do it myself. I'm seriously thinking of requesting a refund. I have been waiting for so long for a product that I paid for and is failing to deliver. I'm not a tech guy so I do not want to have to unisntall this and reset that for something that paid for not for me to do. Again how much more time?

Thank you
well this thread is regarding gettin ringtones onto my iPhone 1.0.2 or w/e it is not 1.1.1. how the hell can i get ringtones on the iPhone that are custom because the ringtones going straight are wack, by the time the song starts the phone goes to VM.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
u have to go back into the manage my ringtones or w/e that button is can't rem sinc ei cant check it nemore because of this issue then click restore my ringtones its a unbold text on the bottom. n it sends itback everytime u sync iwht iTunes it deletes em off your phoen stupid i konw.
Here, let me talk to you in YOUR langauge.... blah blah sdkl juc cjdslh akjhlshlkjh `jhf`kh shdfsei cs c nhhsadk dfs dfsl dfsidfsiu!

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
don't wna pay 20 bcusk or w/e for a program that isn't to stable due to the 3rd party app issue wiht Apple.

itones or iTunes? sorry not sure which u meant.
Sorry, ment iTunes.

If you don't want to pay for IPRTM then pay Apple or downgrade.