iPhoneringtone maker?

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
hey,

has anyone tried the iPhone ring tone maker from www.mobilitytoday.com i tried the trial version and it worked so easily. i said to myself finally i have custome rings.. so i decided to purchase the full version.. well after i purchased the full version the ring tones would not transfer to the iPhone. it tells me its complete and i need to turn the phone off and on.. but nothing

can anyone help?

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Now you got OJ started (AGAIN), as well as Chris716 the security guard! Use the search feature to avoid future headaches!

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
What version of the firmware do you have? I've never personally used the rintonemaker, but I might be able to give you a hand.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
tell me of this free u speak of

If you are on 1.1.2 upgrade, Apple is allowing ringtones that you make yourself, or I have freely downloaded from several thread requests here on the forums.

Just drag and drop them into your iTunes folder and sync. All free. Do a search and you will find them.. I love the "24" ringtone the best.

Dec 17, 2007
If you are on 1.1.2 upgrade, Apple is allowing ringtones that you make yourself, or I have freely downloaded from several thread requests here on the forums.

Just drag and drop them into your iTunes folder and sync. All free. Do a search and you will find them.. I love the "24" ringtone the best.
how do u convert to aac?

Dec 17, 2007
While in iTunes just right click on the file you created and then click the ACC and follow where it is. and change to .mr4

Then you drag it to the iTunes ringtones
i have a pc it wont work can i send u a couple songs over aim and have u do it then send them back?

u'll get 2 cool points

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
i have a pc it wont work can i send u a couple songs over aim and have u do it then send them back?

u'll get 2 cool points

I am on PC it should work. Go ahead and send it over, but I may have to come back because it is dinner time.

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
hey,

has anyone tried the iPhone ring tone maker from www.mobilitytoday.com i tried the trial version and it worked so easily. i said to myself finally i have custome rings.. so i decided to purchase the full version.. well after i purchased the full version the ring tones would not transfer to the iPhone. it tells me its complete and i need to turn the phone off and on.. but nothing

can anyone help?
there is a much easier way to put custom ringtones and its free :laugh2: