iPhoneringtonemaker 1.4.4 beta is out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
http://www.efksoft.com/products/iPhoneringtonemaker/download_beta.htm

"We are happy to announce iPhoneRingToneMaker version 1.4.4 with support for iPhone 1.1.1. If you have upgraded to iPhone 1.1.1, please download at iPhoneRingToneMaker. Please note, Apple will be releasing iPhone 1.1.2 with iTunes 7.5 shortly and there is a chance Apple may have broken iPhoneRingtoneMaker with these two updates. So before you update to those newer Apple offerings, please check the link above, where we'll post the latest information on compatibility.

Sincerely,
iPhoneRingToneMaker Team"

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
http://www.efksoft.com/products/iPhoneringtonemaker/download_beta.htm

"We are happy to announce iPhoneRingToneMaker version 1.4.4 with support for iPhone 1.1.1. If you have upgraded to iPhone 1.1.1, please download at iPhoneRingToneMaker. Please note, Apple will be releasing iPhone 1.1.2 with iTunes 7.5 shortly and there is a chance Apple may have broken iPhoneRingtoneMaker with these two updates. So before you update to those newer Apple offerings, please check the link above, where we'll post the latest information on compatibility.

Sincerely,
iPhoneRingToneMaker Team"
Thanks for the info. Good product, fair price. I wish them luck keeping up with Apple's software changes, maybe it will get easier with the SDK.

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
It's a trial if you want to use the software more than 3 times you have do to this:

[instructions deleted]

if the ApplicationData is not shown enter the folder option and in the view tab select show hidden files and folders
have fun ;)

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
It's a trial if you want to use the software more than 3 times you have do to this:

if the ApplicationData is not shown enter the folder option and in the view tab select show hidden files and folders
have fun ;)
Nice trick but I'm not sure I understand the full process.
I installed and the trial version is over. So do I have to do the following?
[deleted]

That's where i get confused...

2. Re-install iPhoneringtonemaker. You mean, reinstall the trial version?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Or ya COULD just buy the program and stopping ripping the guy off. He put out a good product at a fair price. Crack open the wallet and pony up the dough!
Not true. I paid for the program when it first came out and like a week later the update stopped iPhoneringtone maker from working. MONTHS went by and just a day ago or something he got it working again. NO response to my repeated emails and just general poor businesss behavior...

I wouldn't pay a dime for fear that another update will cease the program from working and then TOO MUCH time will pass before it becomes operational again...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
you don't have to pay again. You might need the reg code if you uninstalled it when 1.1.1 killed it's use.
I've had it installed and registered since it came out, and it shows me as registered. You shouldn't have to pay anything else.

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
I am sorry if the instruction that i gave were against this forum rules, no offense to anyone i was just trying to find a way to keep this trial alive

Sorry again

abee02

Nov 11, 2007
i just downloaded the trial version and i love it, so now im thinking of buying it, would u guys recommend it? should i pay 15 bucks for this?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
i just downloaded the trial version and i love it, so now im thinking of buying it, would u guys recommend it? should i pay 15 bucks for this?

When I purchased it it was only ten bucks and I thought I was ripped off. Read my previous posts...no response from emails...useless product after updates... only program that actually is charging money...a complete rippoff.
Be weary....................

maybe he's picking up his poor businesss behavior... hmmm....I wouldn't count on it...."if it looks like a duck..."

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Don't listen to him. I've been using it since July and it's been great for me. Sure there was a period when the program didn't work because of Apple's updates, but it must be very difficult to re-program and essentially create a hack to work on someone else's locked software. But it's working again, and I have no complaints.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
This guy is OBVIOUSLY getting a kick back.....j/k. Don't listen to some bully that has done nothing but kiss this app's butt since day one. The fact is, NO ONE ANSWERED MY EMAILS!
The fact is, THIS PROGRAM DID NOT WORK FOR AN EXTREMELY OVERLONG PERIOD OF TIME AFTER THE UPDATES!
The fact is, YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF AN UPDATE STOPS THIS PROGRAM AGAIN!
The fact is THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OTHER WAYS TO GET RINGTONES BESIDES GETTING RIPPED OFF THIS WAY FOR YOUR MONEY!

I have reason to BAD MOUTH this application other than that I thought I was treated unfairly for my money that I spent....Is that NOT what you want to hear? DO NOT listen to some fool that's trying to get your money....I'm not....Hey it's just my experience with my money that I already spent. Take it or leave it but this is a PRIME example of getting RIPPED OFF over the internet! There you go....

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
This guy is OBVIOUSLY getting a kick back.....j/k. Don't listen to some bully that has done nothing but kiss this app's butt since day one. The fact is, NO ONE ANSWERED MY EMAILS!
The fact is, THIS PROGRAM DID NOT WORK FOR AN EXTREMELY OVERLONG PERIOD OF TIME AFTER THE UPDATES!
The fact is, YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF AN UPDATE STOPS THIS PROGRAM AGAIN!
The fact is THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OTHER WAYS TO GET RINGTONES BESIDES GETTING RIPPED OFF THIS WAY FOR YOUR MONEY!

I have reason to BAD MOUTH this application other than that I thought I was treated unfairly for my money that I spent....Is that NOT what you want to hear? DO NOT listen to some fool that's trying to get your money....I'm not....Hey it's just my experience with my money that I already spent. Take it or leave it but this is a PRIME example of getting RIPPED OFF over the internet! There you go....
Calm down, bro! I wish I was getting a kickback!
Not everyone's opinion of this software will be the same, just like their experiences with it will be different too, so let ppl decide for their selves.
I got an email response from them when I emailed them. Hell, maybe the creator of iPhoneringtonemaker thinks OJ is innocent! LOL

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
And just for the record...OJ is NOT innocent...It looks like Navada just might have the balls to do to OJ what California couldn't. Isn't San Francisco run by militant gays? What a silly bunch of politics....WTF!?

Hope the murderer gets what he deserves.... Hence my avatar name...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
And just for the record...OJ is NOT innocent...It looks like Navada just might have the balls to do to OJ what California couldn't. Isn't San Francisco run by militant gays? What a silly bunch of politics....WTF!?

Hope the murderer gets what he deserves.... Hence my avatar name...
I agree with you 100%.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I was using iPhoneringtonemaker for a little while, but now I'm using Sendsong (on Installer). Seems to work good for me, and it's free! (Or you could donate to them, they're on the ball. They seem to keep up with the updates faster). I just use Audacity (also free) to edit a song, and then just keep a playlist in iTunes cleverly called ringtones. Sync it and send it, pretty easy. Sometimes I've gotta restart my phone or send it a couple times for it to work right, but no big deal.

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
To be honest free is always great... I downloaded this.. liked the trial and payed the 15 bucks... whatever 15 bucks I've wasted way more money on other bs in my life... and as with any hack you should no it might be rendered useless with an update... update at your own risk... however i do like the program and have made ringtones for every phone i have ever had (for free).
But if 1.1.2 did fix the custom ringtones I would wait til 1.1.2 is fool proof before shelling out 15bucks for something i can do for free...
I do like the program though.

edit:so my postion is neutral i guess.. I just reread my post I totally contradict myself LOL!