iPhoneRingtoneMaker and Custom Ringtones per Contact

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DrPaul

Oct 8, 2007
I see that there is a button/link to restore all of your custom ringtones after syncing with iTunes. Does this also restore the phones default ringtone and all contact ringtones? Do I have to manually assign the default ringtone to my custom ringtone? Do I have to go back to each of my contacts and assign the custom ringtone that I want for that contact? Thanks.

Paul

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
I see that there is a button/link to restore all of your custom ringtones after syncing with iTunes. Does this also restore the phones default ringtone and all contact ringtones? Do I have to manually assign the default ringtone to my custom ringtone? Do I have to go back to each of my contacts and assign the custom ringtone that I want for that contact? Thanks.

Paul

No, Yes, and Yes.

If you have version 1.0.2 and iTunes 7.3 it does not erase them when you sync.

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007

Paul
I'm really annoyed--after updating to 1.1.1 all of my ringtones (the ones that came with the iPhone) were reverted to the "default" ringtone. I had to go through all of my contacts and change the ringtones back to the ones I wanted. Wondering if this will this happen each time I sync the iPhone?