iPhoneringtonemaker with 1.1.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wincow166

Aug 2, 2007
yes so do i... the only feature i like is the pressing the home button twice thing.. and also to listen to clips of songs on iTunes thats ok so atleast i can find a song to download for free

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
This Alpha version works very well. iTunes still kicks out ringers when syncing. I LOVE this feature in iPhoneringtonemaker that you just click and it restores your ringers back to the iPhone. :laugh2:

BLIMPO

Oct 19, 2007
iZiL said:
I only got 2 out of 8 to even work and you could not hear them. Very low.
The volume isn't iPhoneringtonemakers fault. Thats just the file you picked. I've had it work great so far. A few did need me to send the ringtones a few times, but it's better than the default garbage.

I just hope they release a final release soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob H

Oct 18, 2007
I go through the process make the tone and when it comes time to send it to my phone I get an error code of -1... does anyone know what that means ?

EZDozzit

Sep 25, 2007
I go through the process make the tone and when it comes time to send it to my phone I get an error code of -1... does anyone know what that means ?
I get the same thing. Wonder if it has something to do with the fact my laptop is old and only has USB 1.0 ports, not USB 2.0. :rolleyes:

UPDATE: Tested my theory above and that's what it was. I used a newer laptop with USB 2.0 ports and the software worked flawlessly.

ctrob

Sep 30, 2007
I was only unable to keep two ringtones at a time no matter how many I uploaded it would only keep the last two. And If I uploaded the entire list, the names of the ringtones would be different but the same song. But after I jailbroke my phone yesterday it took as many as I asked no problem