iPhoneRingToneMaker works with iPhone 2.0 and iTunes 7.7

tj8212

Jul 7, 2007
Hi there,
We just wanted to inform you all that iPhoneRingToneMaker works with iPhone 2.0 and iTunes 7.7 on both Macs and PCs. With the new version of iPhoneRingToneMaker, we have made improvements with regards to compatibility with iTunes. We now send your created ringtones to your iTunes Ringtones Playlist as opposed to directly to your iPhone. We do this to ensure that your ringtones will work in future iTunes and iPhone updates. Also new is the Mac version of iPhoneRingToneMaker, which provides the user with an easy and intuitive cropping/editing tool for making their ringtones and saving them from having to pay for iLife 08 just to be able to use the ringtone feature in GarageBand. Both the Mac and PC versions are available for only $7.50. For more information, please visit http://www.iPhoneringtonemaker.com .

Sincerely,
iPhoneRingToneMaker team

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
This program sucks. Buy it at your own risk. They will NOT respond to emails and every SINGLE time there is an iPhone update, it takes MONTHS before this sorry ass program will work again.
Research this program on this site and you will see the terrible reviews this crap program has been notorious for. These people are crooks and I hope they get just what they deserve. Plus, why the hell give these assholes money for something you can for free, anyway?

BE FOREWARNED.

blacksheep5

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
Iraq
I bought it back in December and haven't used it since 1.1.4 came out, but now I'm using it with 2.0

OJ, there should't be a need for an update for every new iPhone sw release any longer because it now puts the ringtones in your iTunes library and lets iTunes sync them. I've been happy with it and easily gotten my $10 worth of value out of it. And now it's only $5!

lensam

Bronze
Mar 8, 2008
Bridgeport, CT
You can make your own ringtones with iTunes, no need to buy or download that useless stuff. just do a search for it