iPhoneringtonemaker

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
Well instead of buying ringing tone from iTunes limited overpriced collection, I did invest on iPhoneringtonemaker. Yes the ringtone will be deleted everytime you sync with iTunes but you can restore then all by just one click in iPhoneringtonemaker.

Atleast you can put any ringtone you want and a cheaper price
:laugh2:

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
u can uncheck in the Ringtones tab in iTunes to not sync the ringtones and then i gess it wont erase the ringtones everytime u sync in iTunes.

siantslil23

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
hi. i have iPhoneringtonemaker and i was wonder if it would work if i use the newest iTunes?

Aug 28, 2007
if you have 1.1.2 you can do it in iTunes with the workaround

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Using the work around, there's not even a need to use iPhoneringtonemaker.....That program has been known to malfunction before with a number of users.....Keep your money. There's no reason to spend it on this HIGH-RISK app!

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
hi. i have iPhoneringtonemaker and i was wonder if it would work if i use the newest iTunes?
It works fine with iTunes 7.5 and 1.1.3. If you don't already have it you can use the free work-around.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Don't listen to OJ, it's a fine app, but like the others have said, just use the workaround to get the r/t on your phone, it's simple and free.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Don't listen to OJ, it's a fine app, but like the others have said, just use the workaround to get the r/t on your phone, it's simple and free.
Yeah, did ya hear of it? I invented it:

1. Find a song you want to use as a ringtone.
2. Use whatever program you use to "clip" a section under 30 seconds long.(Audacity is a Freeware Program)
3. Double click the shortened file and it will go into the "Music" section of iTunes and it will start to play.
4. Right click on the file and choose the "Convert to AAC" from the drop down menu.
5. You will now have two of the same files in the iTunes Music Playlist.
6. Right click on one of the two and choose "show in (to locate the file) explorer."
7. Right click on the song with the m4a to m4r extension. You can delete the other one from that folder. If you don't see the file extension then you need to open your Explorer (myComputer) go to tools/folder options/view then go and make sure you have un-checked next to "Hide extensions for known file types".
8. Change the extension from m4a to m4r.
9 Go to iTunes and delete BOTH of the files from the playlist. Just make sure you click on "keep files."
10. Now go back to the folder you have the m4r file and double click it. It should go into the "ringtone folder" of iTunes.
11. Connect your iPhone, click on the "ringtone" tab and the song you need will be on the list. Check the check box and press the apply button lower right

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

Wait a min....It's not a fine app. Let's hear what people have to say......Anyone that had this app since it came out will tell you different. no response to email...no refund...unworking at every update(even one time for MONTHS). All you gotta do is search this site for past experiences and you'll see I'm not making this crap up....wtf

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
Wait a min....It's not a fine app. Let's hear what people have to say......Anyone that had this app since it came out will tell you different. no response to email...no refund...unworking at every update(even one time for MONTHS). All you gotta do is search this site for past experiences and you'll see I'm not making this crap up....wtf

I hate to say it but I have had this since I got my iPhone. I have not had a single problem with it and I am still using it. Don’t know what else to tell ya.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Bro, I didn't say you were making this crap up, nor do I think that you are. It's just your opinion based on your experience, just like what I said was my opinion. I've had a good experience with iPhoneringtonemaker, some have not. Are ya picking up what I'm laying down?:p

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Bro, I didn't say you were making this crap up, nor do I think that you are. It's just your opinion based on your experience, just like what I said was my opinion. I've had a good experience with iPhoneringtonemaker, some have not. Are ya picking up what I'm laying down?:p
o yes, we're reading the same book! I take this one particular app personal, that's all. I'm not upset with YOU hodamaker (hell, you made my car)!

You're right.. Its all personal experience