iPhone's built-in Ringtones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
Just in case you wanted to know...

Here is the entire list of ring-tones from the new iPhone tour video (in the order listed):

-----------------
Marimba
Alarm
Ascending
Bark
Bell Tower
Blues
Boing
Crickets
Digital
Doorbell
Duck
Harp
Motorcycle
Old Car Horn
Old Phone
Piano Riff
Pinball
Robot
Sci-Fi
Sonar
Strum
Timba
Time Passing
Trill
Xylophone
------------------

Mark

P.S. - I never knew what a dork I was until this very moment... :)

Dre180

Bronze
Apr 16, 2007
New York (Soon to be Chicago)
Welcome to the club! ;)
so...we will definitely not be able to use our mp3's as ringtones? i am definitely getting this phone, even though i know i am overpaying for it. that being said however, we pay $600 for the iPhone, and we will have to buy ringtones from iTunes? gimme a break. and did anyone see the nintendo games? $30 for those too. c'mon Apple you're gonna make money on the phone itself, you don't have to rip us off for the software as well....

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
so...we will definitely not be able to use our mp3's as ringtones? i am definitely getting this phone, even though i know i am overpaying for it. that being said however, we pay $600 for the iPhone, and we will have to buy ringtones from iTunes? gimme a break. and did anyone see the nintendo games? $30 for those too. c'mon Apple you're gonna make money on the phone itself, you don't have to rip us off for the software as well....
Welcome to the consumer economy! :D

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
I'm such a whore for ringtones. I actually prefer to have sounds, rather than actual songs so I'm not all that upset about not having my songs set as ring tones. I must say, though, that it seems silly for them not to do it.