iPhones Future

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
I am not saying its true, i am just presenting sme news i found:)

EDIT: Btw the current one is 3.5 inch... 4 inch wouldn't be too out of the question tbh

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I am not saying its true, i am just presenting sme news i found:)

EDIT: Btw the current one is 3.5 inch... 4 inch wouldn't be too out of the question tbh
I agree, 4 inches wouldn't be too far out of the question... But it would still be huge either way.

Thanks for the news post, it was an interesting read.

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New model before thanksgiving? Come on, that's ridiculous. There would be rioting in the streets in front of Apple stores. 4-inch screen? Jesus CHRIST, how big do you want a phone to be?!?!
haha
I don't know about Thanksgiving but I did hear from people that have own mac's since the start that Apple never slow's down, they put something out and always makes a newer model quickly. I am planning on buying an iPhone this week because I'm always the last to buy the new tech items but this makes me think twice.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
The iPhone is already WIIIIIDDDEEE enough.
4 inches is just too much. I know it's diagonal (from bottom left to top right), but that's just nuts. It's big enough. Any bigger, and it would be too big for my aesthetical needs.

Fat Man

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
North East England
It would still fit in your hand ok. Besides a bigger screen is a better screen IMO:) Its half an inch bigger, not like its gunna be a 42" in your hand:p

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
It would still fit in your hand ok. Besides a bigger screen is a better screen IMO:) Its half an inch bigger, not like its gunna be a 42" in your hand:p
Guess we'll find out by the end of November.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
I'm gonna have to agree with the next year crowd on this one. Even Stevey isn't crazy enough to put out 2 phones within 4 months of each other. They would want this iPhone 1 to sell to everyone it possibly can in a year then release the new once everyone has one and is so used to it that they become the new standard like an iPod :)

oembios

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Great idea. Hope they bring it out in August.

I've already gotten my money's worth out of this one.

The key to enjoying the great Apple products is to be in a "money is no object" position.

Works for me.....bring on the upgrades....hurry!

Steve knows best.