iPhone's iPod

mrk

Oct 2, 2007
i own a ipod and a iPhone, but just came along to set up music in my iPhone.... just wonder if theres a option on the iPhone to set songs to play in random and or order... i know in my ipod there is, but i can seem to find those options on the iPhone

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
at the very top of the songs list just tap where it says shuffle...

mrk

Oct 2, 2007
ok, so theres no setting of a (on/off)? so even if i decide to pick the first song, that i'd shuffle after that?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
ok, so theres no setting of a (on/off)? so even if i decide to pick the first song, that i'd shuffle after that?
There is no on/off, that is correct. You can shuffle by album or your whole playlist. You just tap the shuffle symbol.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
There is no on/off, that is correct. You can shuffle by album or your whole playlist. You just tap the shuffle symbol.
As easy as a pushing one button, the iPhone way. :laugh2:

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
That's exactly what you have to do and it's annoying. I like to shuffle my playlists but I also like to choose the song I start on. With my old iPod video you could choose your starting song and it would shuffle after that. You can't do that on the iPhone. It's either pick a song and go in order or shuffle from a random starting point.

I also wish the iPhone could remember where I left off on my playlist for more than a few ours. Just my $.02