iPhone's versatility

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Forget the missing apps! Forget the functionality!

I hope it's not a repost.
HUGE Conan fan but did not laugh once at this.. maybe if i didn't love the iPhone so much.. or maybe if it was funny..

and if the iPhone is "hard to use" than you're an idiot, and if you'd mail me your address and credit card info. i'd greatly appreciate it.

Jun 29, 2007
HUGE Conan fan but did not laugh once at this.. maybe if i didn't love the iPhone so much.. or maybe if it was funny..

and if the iPhone is "hard to use" than you're an idiot, and if you'd mail me your address and credit card info. i'd greatly appreciate it.
The reason you didn't find it funny is because you love the iPhone so much. Also, you're the idiot for not looking past your affair with your iPhone and actually had taken the "Hard to use" humor seriously.

Get a grip! ;)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Says the video is no longer available :(

Darn, I wanted to see it too with all this discussion over ease-of-use.

Just to throw my 2 cents in to the mix, Apple has always prided itself in creating a very robust, yet extremely padded environment for it's users. For many this was either a god send, or a reason not to buy Mac.

In either case, I think they managed to pull off the same with the iPhone, especially recently with the Double-Tap home key feature, I find that I use it a lot now. That said, it took Apple quite a while to get there, which in my opinion validates the general consensus that while the iPhone isn't hard to use, per se, it does require a number of more steps or "hoops to jump through" than your traditional mobile phones.

Getting to my Contact List from sleep mode might be a hassle, but its never exercise in computer literacy and proficiency.