iPhone's vibrate

MacFreak

Jul 5, 2007
Hi, I noticed there is one vibrate for everything. I wonder is possible to change to vary vibrates for email, SMS and future ichat. I want three time vibrate for email, two vibrate for SMS something like that. That way I know which one i got msg.

Thanks

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
No I don't believe there is a way to do that yet.

This is another one of those features that could be implemented if Apple put out a software update.

MacFreak

Jul 5, 2007
I disagreed with you because people already hacked ringtone. Which is much similar to vibrate. I believe there is a way to change it. I am not programming but I have see this before. Its a way to do this.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Hi, I noticed there is one vibrate for everything. I wonder is possible to change to vary vibrates for email, SMS and future ichat. I want three time vibrate for email, two vibrate for SMS something like that. That way I know which one i got msg.

Thanks
Only in a BlackBerry...

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I disagreed with you because people already hacked ringtone. Which is much similar to vibrate. I believe there is a way to change it. I am not programming but I have see this before. Its a way to do this.
If you know that there's a way (through hacking) why did you post the question in the first place?

Legitimate responses are not going to recommend a hack.