iPhoneTony?

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
what ever happened to that dude?... search party needed?..he was a big help for a good while

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I believe he was trying to relocate to NC. Maybe this is taking up a lot of his time.
I have seen a few post from him but not as many as usual.

H

Hayesimus

yeah for real!? He has been scarcer and scarcer... if thats even the correct term... :p

H

Hayesimus

scarcer? more scarce? meh. he been gone long time. :D

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Like dturner said, he was in the process of relocating plus his broken hand didn't make posting any easier. Hopefully he'll be back around soon.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
There's lots of people that haven't been here in awhile. I think that if they get the new iPhone they'll be back. You can easily get into the habit of not coming to these forums and then pop in a few weeks later to see what's up, and in the next few weeks there will be much more to talk about around here, right now its just rumors and speculation and that can be no fun. Unless of course you post in the Off Topic threads.

H

Hayesimus

What is this... Awff Tawpique you speak of?!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I suspect June 9th will see new levels of traffic here at EIC. Well, at least I hope so...

It's in the best of interest of those members to be active BEFORE then, so they'll have a chance at a free 3g iPhone.:p

Last edited: