iPhoneunlockuk users experiences

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi Was going to us this crew to unlock an iPhone .... seems so simple but have already been warned they may not be all their cracked up to be have any of you had good, bad experiences with them? I love to know

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have never done this, but if you do a search you will find numerous threads on this subject. From what I have read, you will find both good and bad experiences. Seems to me this is something that you had better know what you are doing before you attempt it. On the other hand some say it is easy. Maybe these are the ones that know what they are doing. Search around here and good luck.
Welcome to EIC. Lots of info here and good people to give it.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Just unlock it yourself.
Hi I think I am going to give it a try I'm sure if I go wrong you guys will help. Can anyone direct me to a youtube video showing how to unlock/jailbreak the iPhone have any of you geniuses posted any?

One final thing whats the difference between jailbreaking and unlocking

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
the youtube video really isn't nessasary. If u read the how to jailbreak a 1.1.3 easaly thread the whole process only takes about three minute. Tops. And there r only about four diff steps to follow. Kinda just download and click so to speak. You should be fine and good luck! Feel free to ask any questions

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
the youtube video really isn't nessasary. If u read the how to jailbreak a 1.1.3 easaly thread the whole process only takes about three minute. Tops. And there r only about four diff steps to follow. Kinda just download and click so to speak. You should be fine and good luck! Feel free to ask any questions
Thanks sounds easy

Sep 23, 2008
iPhoneunlockuk - crooks

Hi Was going to us this crew to unlock an iPhone .... seems so simple but have already been warned they may not be all their cracked up to be have any of you had good, bad experiences with them? I love to know
Just so you all know - these guys at iPhoneunlockuk are charging for software which is FREE AND READILY AVAILABLE within 5 clicks on the internet.
iPhone enthusiasts and developers spend hours and hours developing unlocking/jailbreaking software, before kindly releasing it to the public for free!
These cowboys change the logo and pass it off as their own. Their entire website is a bluff - they also charge a fortune for a turbosim, which is readily available on ebay for £5.

Don't trust them! From personal experience, they lie and frequently change their location in London to avoid customer care issues when they screw you over!

Why should they be allowed to charge money for admirable work that others have done for free! Completely unethical if you ask me

See http://wikee.iphwn.org/ for the free software

dakelv

May 1, 2011
I paid iphonunlockuk a month ago to have my iPhone 3gs on Rogers network factory unlocked. The website advertises a maximum of 48-hour guarantee. After 3 businesss days, I emailed customer service but was told it would took up to 5 days, so I waited. After 5 businesss days, I emailed them again. This time, I was told the process could take up to 14 days, so I waited patiently again. 14 days have passed but there was still no unlock. I emailed yet again, and guess what! This time I was told that I purchased a "50 day factory unlock!" This is bulls**t. I never had the choice of which kind of factory unlock I would like to purchase. This is simply their way of stealing customer's money. To hell with all you scam artist! If you are considering buying their "service," be warned. If you are a Rogers customer in Canada, you can call Rogers unlock department and they will unlock your iPhone for you for $50.00. And, it is done while you are on the phone.
iPhoneunlockuk - crooks

Just so you all know - these guys at iPhoneunlockuk are charging for software which is FREE AND READILY AVAILABLE within 5 clicks on the internet.
iPhone enthusiasts and developers spend hours and hours developing unlocking/jailbreaking software, before kindly releasing it to the public for free!
These cowboys change the logo and pass it off as their own. Their entire website is a bluff - they also charge a fortune for a turbosim, which is readily available on ebay for £5.

Don't trust them! From personal experience, they lie and frequently change their location in London to avoid customer care issues when they screw you over!

Why should they be allowed to charge money for admirable work that others have done for free! Completely unethical if you ask me

See http://wikee.iphwn.org/ for the free software