iPhonevideorecorder update 1.2.2 DL failed

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
anyone else running into this issue where the newest update for iPhonevideorecorder version 1.2.2 says download failed? I tried uninstalling the source and reinstalling but get the same error. Just wanted to see if I was the only one experiencing this.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I just downloaded and installed it without any problems. Not sure what is happening with your connection. Usually refreshing your sources fixes it but uninstalling the source and reinstalling it would have done the same thing. Sorry I can't be more help but it did work for me.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
One thing to check, when you go to install it, see if you have anything in the queue for installing and "clear queue" so nothing else is blocking it from working.

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
same thing Is hapening to me, I've tried the same things you have and still no luck!

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
this thing worked good for me for about a week, and after that has been nothing but headaches. hopefully uShow comes out soon because this thing sucks, i mean it works great (when it works) but getting it to work is just a hassle.

mletang

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
NYC
www.NYCpetforum.com
the app worked fine for me. its downloading the update thats not working. This is what ive tried if anyone has any ideas.

ive cleared the queue everytime
tried installing other apps with no problem
i uninstalled iPhone recorder app and source. I deleted all the remaing files left behind via ssh. I deleted community sources, restarted phone, reinstalled community resources and refreshed. then added iPhone recorder source and refreshed and it still wont download.
Ive uninstalled all of skrews apps like ringtones and cleaned up any remaining files left by vwallpaper.

still no go. weird

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
this thing worked good for me for about a week, and after that has been nothing but headaches. hopefully uShow comes out soon because this thing sucks, i mean it works great (when it works) but getting it to work is just a hassle.
I hate to sound cynical, but who's to say that uShow won't suck? We haven't even seen it yet. I really hope that uShow turns out to be the second coming of iPhone video recording, but until it is released, it's just another piece of vaporware to me.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I hate to sound cynical, but who's to say that uShow won't suck? We haven't even seen it yet. I really hope that uShow turns out to be the second coming of iPhone video recording, but until it is released, it's just another piece of vaporware to me.
I'm beginning to believe that the uShow project has been scratched. I hope that by getting our iPhone serial numbers he can't use the info for nefarious reasons!