iPhoto Problem

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
When I used to sync my iPhone with iPhoto it would import all the photos from my iPhone's camera roll into the iPhoto & iPhone library and empty out my camera roll. Now when I sync it transfers the photos but it dosen't empty my camera roll on the iPhone so everytime I sync it asks me if I want to import the same photos over and over again. I believe this started happening since the 1.13 update but I was hoping some expert out there possibly knew of a fix? Thanks for any assistance.:)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
When I used to sync my iPhone with iPhoto it would import all the photos from my iPhone's camera roll into the iPhoto & iPhone library and empty out my camera roll. Now when I sync it transfers the photos but it dosen't empty my camera roll on the iPhone so everytime I sync it asks me if I want to import the same photos over and over again. I believe this started happening since the 1.13 update but I was hoping some expert out there possibly knew of a fix? Thanks for any assistance.:)
When you have the iPhone docked, make sure that 'Erase photos from camera' is checked in iPhoto before you import.

- John

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
When you have the iPhone docked, make sure that 'Erase photos from camera' is checked in iPhoto before you import.

- John
Ok thanks that worked! Anyway to set it to do that automatically like it used to?