Iphpne Prep

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
I am going to get my iPhone today. What other things should I get for the iPhone? Like covers and stuff like that.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
You don't really HAVE to get anything else. Personally I (and lots of others) like the Agent 18 case with the crystal screen protectors from the Apple store. Plenty of people just "go naked" though.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I used my microfiber sunglass bag as an iPhone cover until I chose a case. I don't think you need anything else, really.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Get a screen protector and a black Agent 18 case. Maybe a headset if you need it.
Do not get that awful natural colored Agent 18. Black.

- John

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
I bought a pair of headphones just in case(thats just the way I am) and a case,not sure what type though.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I bought a pair of headphones just in case(thats just the way I am) and a case,not sure what type though.
It comes with headphones. Did you buy a headset? Or did you get an extra (or better) set of headphones? A case is good-I use my phone naked, but I have a slip case for when I put it in my purse or back pocket. I am a girl so I do not put the phone in my front pocket.

Did you get the phone with the accessories today?

V

venitronics

You don't need to get anything before getting the phone...get the phone and then decide what u think you need.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I like the Apple bluetooth headset. It's not the best bluetooth device I've ever used, but I like the pairing process and charging indicators.

southpawace024

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Those are just what a iWood case looks like that you might think about ordering. And that (at one time) was what a "natural" Agent 18 case looked like until I got my hands on it. haha