iPhysics: Best cell phone game ever?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I have a butt load of sources on my phone now and saw this and thought to install it. I will and will see how it goes!

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
it's definitely my favorite game on the iPhone right now. Does anyone know of any good level packs? i don't feel like dling all of them because the one's i've downloaded so far are extremely difficult or not fun.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I'm downloading all of them right now! Of the one's I've tried, the Mindfield's Newton is the best. I didn't like the "Rawd" one I tried...

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I'm downloading all of them right now! Of the one's I've tried, the Mindfield's Newton is the best. I didn't like the "Rawd" one I tried...
from where can i download the levels? if from installer, which source do i need to have?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
One qualm I have with this game is that on some levels they allow you to drag the rocks around the screen with your finger. To me, this makes the game WAY too easy as you can just make a rock and bump the blue ball around the screen with it until it hits the red square. Without being able to do this, it takes a lot more strategy.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
One qualm I have with this game is that on some levels they allow you to drag the rocks around the screen with your finger. To me, this makes the game WAY too easy as you can just make a rock and bump the blue ball around the screen with it until it hits the red square. Without being able to do this, it takes a lot more strategy.
That's true, but usually, the levels that allow you to drag things around would be nearly impossible to solve without that allowance.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
the one thing i don't like now since the updated version just came out. If you shake the screen it doesn't reset the game instead shaking it will bring a restart button up now

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
the one thing i don't like now since the updated version just came out. If you shake the screen it doesn't reset the game instead shaking it will bring a restart button up now
True but it also gives you the main menu button which is nice. Great for demoing the capability of the phone to someone, show them part of a level then back to the menu to launch a different one.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
This also annoys me. I know they want a way to bring up the main menu, but it was so much easier to just start shaking the phone once you messed up. Now if you shake it, the button will appear and disappear again if you shake too much.

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
for me since i updated to the new version lines and shapes will occasionally dissappear? anyone else have this problem?